regular

Kamryn's POV
it's been a couple weeks since i've seen Hayes. i think i'm having Hayes withdrawals? and i miss Nate and Sammy and the Jacks. i'm having withdrawals and i miss them all so much it hurts. i've been planning on surprising them though because i said i was coming back next month but i fly back tomorrow.

Skip to next day.
i'm sitting on the plane right now and i'm so happy because in a few hours i get to see my baby. i put my earphones on and play music, falling asleep.

I wake up and we just landed. i gather my stuff and rush out of the plane. i grab my luggage and call a taxi to take me to Hayes' place. once i get there i pay and make my way inside and knock.
hayes goes to answer the door and immediately smiles when he sees me.
"baby!" he yells and picks me up spinning me. i laugh and hold onto him, kissing him lightly.
"what're you doing here? i thought you were gonna be gone for another month" he says holding me tightly.
"i lied so i could surprise you" i say kissing his cheek  he puts me down and i bring my stuff inside and i see all the boys.
"so i get no welcome hug?" i ask laughing and Nate stands up and screams "Kamryn! you're back!" he runs and picks me up "hey big brother" i say hugging him.
"ok Nate stop hogging her" Jack J says pushing him away and then hugging me. i laugh and hug him back "how's my favorite blonde boy?" i ask smiling up at him.
"good. how's little Maloley doing?" he asks.
"i'm doing great"
i say hi to Jack G and Sam who were really excited to see me. after that i sit down and Hayes sits next to me wrapping his arm around me, kissing my forehead.