regular

Kayes' POV
today is the day of the reunion and i'm nervous. i haven't seen my uncles or aunties in a while and i miss them. i just am really sad that jackson wouldn't be there. yeah i hung out with him one day, ben and my dad weren't too pleased, but i had fun. we went to the beach and he asked me to be his girlfriend- of course i said yes. i haven't told anyone because i don't know how they'll react but i'm not sure who he told. I haven't told Ben because he would probably never let me see Jackson again. i haven't prepared myself for it, but mom and dad are excited to see everyone. i'm sitting next to Nash and he's the only one who knows i'm dating Jackson because he won't go crazy and make me breakup with Jackson the second he finds out. i look down at my phone and see i have a text from Jackson.

Jacky Jackson🌸🌙: i miss you:(((((

Kayesie waysieee🌼✨: aww miss you too ;(

Jacks Jackson🌸🌙: i hate hiding our relationship!!😫😫

Kayesie waysieee🌼✨: i hate it to but ya know kinda want my boyfriend to be alive so🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Jacky Jackson🌸🌙: :((((( i have to go i'll text you later. love yaaa💜💜

Kayesie waysieee🌼✨: love ya too💛

i turn my phone off and look up to see a very mad looking Ben.
"you're dating my best friend?" he asks angrily.
i sigh and nod "yes and this is why i didn't tell you. because you'd get all mad and forbid me from seeing him" i say rolling my eyes.
"well you got that right. he's my best friend why would you do that?"
"it's not my fault we both have feelings for each other Ben" i say annoyed
"i'm telling dad" he says shaking his head
"you're unbelievable"