Newest Creation

Edward Nygma/Riddler and Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow

This could be taken as Scriddler/Riddlecrow or not]

(J) *walking into Edward's workshop* Ed! You know you need to come outside every once in a while! It's been a month almost since anyone's seen you and- *trips over metal lying on the floor*

(E) *standing up slowly from his kneeling position* Get out.

(J) What? Why? All I said was-

(E) *still not turning around* You come into my lair, insult me, and vandalize my creations with no remorse! Get Out Jonathan!

(J) *shocked and picking up what he tripped on* Look it's just some scrap metal it's not that big of a dea-

(E) *rounding on him and holding up a wrench* I thought you were smart, Crane! I thought you knew enough to be able to tell one of my beautiful creations from Scrap! I cannot- *looks down at the metal Jon is holding* Oh. That would appear to indeed be...scrap metal. I... apologise.

(J) *putting it down gently* It's fine Edward, you're overworked and I know how hard these are to build. I'm the same way with my own labs.

(E) you're right, I suppose. I just...Harvey was just here and...

(J) I understand! Now, let's get you out of this workshop for a while shall we? *Starts walking to get Riddler's coat and steps down to hear a loud crunch. He lifts his foot to see a sparking pile of wires, metal and gears, having stepped on Ed's creation. 

(E) *pauses when he hears the noise. Turns* Jonathan Crane. I...Will....END YOU! *grabs metal pipe and chases Jon around the warehouse with it, fully intending to kill him*