Chapter Twelve: Tastes Like Maple

Love is filled with passion and care.
Couple express it differently. In lustful or sweet ways. The affection is there and is cherished between the two for a long time.
This was no exception, for this being a moment long anticipated.

Matthew's POV:

Today has been more awkward then when we first got married. Just as things finally became comfortable to live with.

We've been avoiding eachother since yesterday. I want to talk to him, I need to apologize for my outburst sooner or later.
I walk into the living room where Prussia was playing with Gilbird, it was a really adorable to see him play with his little companion. He looked up at me and gave a soft smile.
"P-prussia... I want to talk to you."

"Ja.. Frankly I need to zalk to jou to..... About yesterday...." He stated rubbing the back of his neck. Guess he's feeling the same way I felt aboot it.

Get it over with.
"I want to apologize for how I was yesterday and how I was with my out burst."
I look at Prussia face to see his reaction, all he looked like was shocked.
I was going to speak again. but then he said," Canada are jou joking vith me!? Vhat jou did zhe other day vas freaking awesome!!! Between everything jou said and how jou vere able to hold jour ground. I zhought even zhe awesome me vouldn't be able to get Hungary to go away! But she just left immediately after you told her off! It was so freaking awesome of you!!!"

What I did was really that amazing??
I was down right nasty towards Hungary. I went to argue against this but before more than one word came out, I was cut off.
A pair of lips pounced against my own. For a moment I was shocked but I immediately melted into the kiss.
Technically this is the first love filled kiss Prussia and I shared. Some would say this was more of a lustful make out then a passionate kiss. But regardless I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling myself closer.

I feel his tounge glide against my lower lip, asking for entrance. I couldn't help but accept by parting my mouthwinning
Turning this into a heated French kiss. His tounge wrestling with mine for a short time, him winning for dominance.
Submitting to my Prussian husband we ended up upon the couch, with me being the one pinned down.
His hands held my wrist down and I didn't even try to resist it. Lighr moaning as his tounge explored my mouth. We continue to suck face breaking away for barely a moment at times to breathe.
This went on for however long. At one point when Prussia and I parted to breathe I got trapped in the gaze of his eyes. His dark alluring red eyes pierced my own soft lavender pools. I was so lost in his eyes I didn't even realize his grin grow from ear to ear, slowly leaning closer to me.

I snap back to reality when I hear a familiar laughter erupt from he same lips that were just upon my own. Prussia holds my chin gently while licking his lips. I couldn't control my blush when he stated," Kesesese~ jou taste like maple Birdie. I should kiss jou more often."

"hehehe.. i wouldn't mind that.", I giggle giving him a peck on the nose. I don't care if we're cheesy or anything. I love him. My lovely husband then decided to glomp on top of me since he still had me pinned. Trying to ignore the feeling of being crushed I snuggle into prussia's arms. we stayed like that for an hour or so just enjoying eachothers presence and warmth.
That embrace, however, was then broken by a stuborn and small polar bear Mr.Kumachuro. He managed to wiggle on up between us just to shout at me," FEED ME! I NEED FOOD WHO EVER YOU ARE!"

With a sigh I get up leaving my lovers warn embrace to go feed my small grumpy polar bear. "Okay Kumajiro just give me a minute." I say calmly to prevent a bear hissy fit.
Prussia shot up from the couch with a grumpy face," MORE LIKE KUMACOCKBLOCK! ZHAT VAS SO UN-AWESOME!"
"KumaCockblock? Well I'm pretty sure we were just cuddling. Not doing whatever you were thinking." I state bluntly raising an eyebrow while walking to our kitchen to get my white fluff balls food as always.

Third person:

Prussia followed his Canadian husband and wrapped his arms around his waist not wanting to stop cuddling.
Canada rolled his eyes at the goofiness of Prussia. "Gilbear."
The Canadian stated blatantly.

Gilbert looked at his Lovers face with confusion," Vhat?"
"Gilbear is your nickname, just like you call me birdie. Your cuddly and a big fluff ball just like a stuff bear." Matthew explained, patting the newly dubbed Gilbear's head.

"Jou better not use that name around everyone else, it is so not awesome.", Prussia pouted like a child.
Matthew started to laugh," You know the next world meeting is next week right?"

"Neeeeeiiiinnn!!!!!"

Canada laughed it off knowing he now had a way to embarrass Prussia if he need too... Not that there weren't other ways.
Canada grabs Prussia by his shirt collar and kisses him once more. Not roughly or like a make out. But a kind soft kiss on the lips showing compassion and love.
Pulling away the Canadian smiles at the beat red Prussian,"you're starting to taste like maple too!"