Chapter Sixteen: SHUT UP!

YO! okay so brilliant idea, Because I'm a genius.

So in the end of the chapter play this song. Just trust me on this one.... you'll love it.

;3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

For a couple fights can lead anywhere... for some it could lead to make up sex, some to violence and others to never coming back together at all....

Let's see where our PruCan couple ends up...

Canada's POV:

Morning light shone on my face waking me up. Yawning I open my eyes and look around the room. At first I was distraught, this wasn't my room.... then the memories of yesterdays events came flooding back to me. As much as I don't want to... I'm going to have to go home sooner or later.
Buzz Buzz

My phone was buzzing me that I had a call. As the picture showed it was Alfred. I giggled while answering, the picture i have set brought back memories to July where Al and I celebrated our birthdays together and Al had paint all over his face to be patriotic... he was trying to get red and white paint on me too. "Hey Al.."

"Dude! I've been trying to call you all morning, is your home phone broken or some biz?"

"I'm sure its not. And besides I just woke up, I'd never wake up to answer any phone. You know that."
"Well yeah. I also called Gilbert's phone earlier cause I know he wakes up early, he ain't answering at all."
"He isn't?" I paused for a second and thought about it. Under my breathe I mumbled 'What did he do?' Apparently Al caught wind of what i said surprisingly.

"what? Did something happen last night?!?! Mattie, explain!"
I bite my lip and managed tell the truth. "I may be at Carols' place right now. I didn't want to go home last night so Carlos let me stay the night...." I pulled away my phone from my ear as Alfred screamed what into the speaker.

Things went immediately silent on the other line as i tried to explain to Alfred what had happened. "Alfie calm down, Gilbert and I just had a bit of a fight the other day, with all the tension i wanted to leave for awhile... it just happened to be a day long."

Small shuffling noise could be heard on the other end, when it stopped I heard,"I'm going to your house and destroying Gilbert. BYE!"

"No Alfred don't! annnnnnd he's gone......"

I drop my phone down the couch and let out a sigh. I guess I have to go fix this. I get up and look around the room for any signs for Carlos.
Down the hall he walked out a room with a satisfied look. I ran up to him with worry. "Carlos! I'm sorry but I have to get going. Alfred heard of what happened yesterday and wants to destroy Gilbert."

"Ahh... Don't worry about that, no rushing. Frankly you should just let that American knock him a few times.. That jerk deserves it." Carlos patted my back trying to calm my worry.
"Carlos!"

I turn towards my southern friend in shock. I couldn't believe what he was saying. " Listen, Gilbert may be an idiot of a jerk sometimes but there's a lot to him that you don't know. And besides.... I'd feel horrible is i just let him get hurt like that. Alfred likes to overdo things most of the times!"

Carlos' face changed to one of anger. "WHY SHOULD YOU CARE!? I KNOW EVERYTHING YOU FEEL TOWARDS HIM IS FAKE SO WHY?!?!?! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU BELONG TO ME?! NOT HIM! ME!!!"

I back up a few steps. What the heck is wrong with him!? He's gone mad! "What are you saying?! you barely even know what my relationship is with Gilbert. And I know for a fact that I NEVER belonged to you. There was so much more to my marriage than you realized... I'm leaving."