Chapter eight

You are worth
More than second thoughts
And maybes.

###############################

As Rose was drawing a boy who's doesn't seem in her school and she thinks he's hot she now finished drawing his face and started to use colors as he got bored he took out his phone and kept his head down and didn't raise his head she got annoyed with him cause he was supposed to stay in the same position and don't move at all.

When all of sudden she saw herself taking his phone as he was opening his mouth to yell at her she raised his head from the chin he was shocked as she held his face in one hand and the other coloring she stopped in coloring his eyes she was shocked of how beautiful his eye color it was a mix of green and blue she was confiused on which shade of blue and green she should mix to make it look like his real eyes as both of them were very close and this time the boy noticed how she looked beautiful with her long sandy blonde hair and her bright blue eyes and her small pink lips he though 'damn she's hot how i didn't notice her from the beginning.' she looked down at her colors and picked her shade of blue and green and started to color his eyes she was so focused on his eyes because it was the last thing to color.

After she finished she took the drawing and turned it around and wrote 'drawn by Rosana Miller.' She smiled and gave it to him he thanked her quickly and left but noticed his phone wasn't with him and went back to her and told he wanted his phone she apologized and gave it back to him.

She was still looking after the hot boy that she didn't notice the boy that was sitting infront of her until he cleared his throat she snapped and apologized she took another paper and raised her head to see Cris sitting there smirking at her " what's up babe don't you miss me." She wanted to run but she knows that her team gonna be so pissed for leaving like that so she was praying to anything happen but not sit with him for a long time to draw him but none of her prayers got granted so she started drawing him he chuckled as she was focused on drawing his face and totally ignorad his question so he sat there for a while until she finished and did the same thing to him turned the paper and wrote by Rosana Miller as she gave him the paper one of her team mates said " Rose we are done you can go now." She nodedd her head and though that she need to go to Alexa because she saw Kiera getting dragged by Greyson and she though that wasn't her business and she saw Mia walk to the field but didn't know where she went so the only person now is Alexa.

***********************************
Alexa was standing out side to give people paper to where to go and and to guide people if they wanna eat or want a fun show or classic acting etc.

She was told that if she finished giving all the paper she can go but she have to wear a black shirt that was writen on it from behind 'guide' so as she gave all the papers and now was walking searching for her friends she saw Rose running at her but stopped when Cris carried her from behind and started to run so the first that came to her mind was catch Cris so she saw herself running after Cris.

Cris stopped running to take his breath but was shocked to see his face on the ground and feeling someone on his back he let go of Rose the same time he pushed Rose so he doesn't fall on her he felt nothing on his back so he stood up to see his girl and her friend running away so he had only one pal would help him to catch these two and that is Mike so he texted him.

Cris :
Hey dude where are you ?

Mikey :
Umm i just came forgot today was the school 50 annual why.

Cris :

So you're in front of the school right now.

Mikey :
Yeah why dude did you fight with someone.

Cris rolled his eyes when he read his best friend text.

Cris :
No but i want to catch the girls they've been ignoring us for a month now and i'm totally not okay with that.

Mikey :
I know right sure dude i got you and i think i just saw them go inside the school come on.

Cris :
Ok dude i'm coming i'm not far.

As Cris went in front the school he could clearly see Mike they greeted each other and went inside. As they were searching for the girls all of sudden they heard whispers so they went to where the sound is to see them hiding inside a classroom so as soon as they went inside Rose jumped from the desk she was sitting on and Alexa stood up as both boys are planning in there minds how to catch the girls they moved towrads them the girls moved away.

All of sudden Mike ran very quickly it even shocked Cris towards Alexa pulled her to him and carried her on his shoulder and ran out of the classroom so the ones left in class were Cris and Rose.

It was an awkawrd silence but when Ross made a move to go out Cris asked her. " why are you avoiding me Rose."
She stayed quite for 1 minute to collect her words and know what to say she answered him " i think your just playing with me and i really don't want a relationship and i think you too like i don't know, okay yes i've been avoiding you i admit because i just think this is wrong like i don't know your irriating yet the same time funny your sweet yet your a jerk i don't know you just confuse me ok."

As soon as she finished she felt Cris lips on hers she was shocked she kissed him back but backed away and touched her lips he looked at her and smirked and said " Rosey i think you like me."

Rosey she though that was the first time someone calling her that than her brother but she just realized what he said and shook her head and the same time pouted of how she's feeling right now she wanted her friends with her she just feel a lot of feeling in one time so she went out fast and out of the school and bumped onto the hot boy she draw she was about to say sorry but he quickly said "can you show me where is the middle of the school one of my friends got lost and he says he's in the middle of the school."

She didn't want to answer him because there was more than one place in her huge school so she told to wait and called Alexa she though she won't answer because Mike took her where only gods knows but was shocked to hear Alexa voice and she seemed she was running she told her quickly " i see you Rose i'm coming."
After 5 mintues Alexa was next to her and Rose told her about what the boy wanted so she took him but Rose said she wanna go too to talk to Alexa after the boy see's his friend so after she took him there he thanked her and went to his friend.

Rose pulled Alexa to walk and talk so she asked her the question she was dying to ask " how did you run away from Mike ?" " I kind of kicked him with my knee and he let me go and i took it as a chance and ran." Rose laughed so hard and thanked Alexa for making her laugh when she felt confiused and crying  because of how Cris made her feel so they talked and skyped with Mia and Kiera to tell them they'll do sleepover in Rose house next week.

*******************************