Chapter fourteen

Forget the past,
But remember the
Lesson.

#################

Alexa

The first thing that came to my mind when i saw him notice Rose and he was approching the table with his friends, shit is about to go down.

We need to help her so the first thing that i did was i took Kiera's scarf it was next to me in the backseat so i covered my face and ran out of the car fast and went to Rathan's table  and bumped Cris in the shoulder "Guys you better leave like now and also it's on me now go."

As Rose knew who i am and she saw who i bumped  because i kind of made a scene as i put some money on the table.

As i was just out of the restaurant i saw Nathan car speed off and the girls looking at me telling me to come fast as i was going to them i got pulled back by Cris and his friends which are the jocks so out of panic i looked at Kiera's car for help they were talking fast and seem like searching for something so as Cris and his friends pulled me to the side Greyson was looking at me weird he pulled the scarf down.

As Cris saw that it was me he narrowed his eyes as i looked the last time at Kiera's car only to see Kiera alone and she held thumps up for me all i see next is Mia coming near and screaming that she have a perfume and the guys are confused so she went near Ethan she was acting like she's gonna spray him but she wouldn't because she is way too nice so i pushed them as they were distracted and pulled Mia with me and ran all the way to Kiera's car.

As soon as we were both in the car she locked the door and sped off to what seem Mia's house, we talked and said that we really should leave Rathan alone on their date so Kiera dropped Mia first then me.

Now i'm in my room bored out of my mind like really bored i've done everything for school, i finished reading books i have that i didn't read so as i was thinking how to spend my free time all of sudden 2 dudes barged into my room " what the hell is wrong with you two what if i was naked or only in a towel." I yelled.

As Max and Jack were glaring at me i heard Sammy yell from downstaris      " get the hell out if she is." As i rolled my eyes of course he would let them go to my room " where's Rose Alexa mom says she went on a date with some dude."

Again i roll my eyes at what Jack said "i don't know why don't you guys go ask her because when now the both of you just barged in my room maybe her date just dropped her home." As Jack was thinking and Max took out his phone and i think he called Rose he put it on speaker and soon i hear their mom's voice oh well i guess i was wrong "mom where's Rose."

" oh honey she just came back from her date and she seems happy why ?"
I giggled a little when Max replied 'nothing.' and they went out of my room and they didn't close the damn door as i went to close the door Luke was passing by "what did they want." I mumbled a nothing and closed the door.

*****************************
Monday

So today i woke up feeling something bad might happen and i don't know what it is but i have a very strong feeling that i'm in it and it's really bad.

I'm in school and Jake won't stop texting me through classes and i almost got cought texting back by my english teacher so now i'm in the cafteria with the girls as my phone kept on making the texts notifications sound.

I ignored it because i'm in school and i know he told me a couple of time that he ditch or skip school but i don't and he needs to understand that i'm in school so Rose talked about her date and how it went so smoothly after the restaurant part and that he want to go another date with her and she said yes but her brothers are in the way and now she's very avoiding them and today they are picking her up and not making her walk home so she said that she need one of us with her.