Chapter sixteen

Work hard in silence

###########

Alexa

So it's been a while now i'm kind of friends with Carter i told the girls they know about Jake and now they know about his brother i tried texting Jake calling, skyping everything he isn't responding i don't know so i never had the chance to tell him that i met his brother.

Mia started tutoring Jason again the only thing she told us was that Jason's mother is always trying to talk to him but he's avoiding her in every way and his father is not around she's really trying not to ask about anything or like talk to him about it and we understand that and respect that, the same as she is with Jason.

Kiera started to tutor Greyson we were shocked at first like what, why because he is way too much into basketball and not focusing on anything so yeah.

For me and Rose we are really next level ignoring Cris and Mike but they are both not giving up on us Rose is getting stressed because she kind of likes Cris / have a crush on him so she have mixed feelings about him.

That sometimes she want's to run away and sometimes go to him and just chat so she's really having a hard time to control her thought's and feelings about Cris.

But right now it's not time about us it's time about Kiera her birthday is next week we have been planning stuff it's gonna be different than Mia she's gonna have a house party with us we were planning to let her brother come we tried talking to him but we're kind of awkward towards him like we're not comfortable with him like Noah, out all of our brothers Noah is the most one we feel comfortable with.

And the most uncomfortable one for me is Kiera's older brother but for the girls the most uncomfortable brother is Sammy because he always have a poker face on and always angry so they are kind of scared from him.

But that's not important first we're gonna have Kiera's birthday party in Mia's house we're gonna tell her that we should have a sleepover there is a lot of things we didn't tell each other and trick her with a cake in our pj's.

Her birthday celebration is more of a chill birthday so now we're planning on what cake should we take and all of the other details.

********************
3 houres later.

Mia

We are done for everything for Kiera's birthday in my house the three of us just had a meeting in Rose's house we're done as Lex already left she was going out with 'Carter' she said she's gonna one day make us meet him i don't know if i'm excited or not Lex never ever spoke to us about boys nothing like only one time when she had a crush on a senior when she was a freshman that's the only time so all of sudden there's a Jake and now there's a Carter who is Jake older brother yeah this is Kind of weird for us to see.

Now i'm on my way to Jason's house today i'm tutoring him as i parked my car took my packbag then rang the bell waiting for anyone to open the door.

The door opened to see an older version of Jason and he looks scary "who are you little girl and what do you want." Ok that was really rude just as i was about to open my mouth Jason showed up " leave her alone don't let you're anger and frustrations go on her." As he said that he pulled me inside and into his room.