Chapter twenty five

Life's not always
Fair but good things
Can happen

##################

Alexa

We stayed quite all the way to her house once he parked i got out first Rose came to my side to help her get out he pushed me slightly and tried to carry her bridal style but oh no no he didn't just do that in the car and then be like a gentleman in front of her brothers so Rose didn't even try to help him carry her so i did what i had to do in the first place i pulled him back by the shirt and put his face near mine "try to touch her again and i swear to god i won't even hesitate to brake your fingers." 

He was gonna push me back if i didn't just threw him to the side take that jerk face, i helped Rose out of the car and took her inside every time he tried to try and hold her i'd push him but now he's really bothering me so i stepped on his foot hard he yelped and started to jump around holding his feet i got her inside and took her even to her room. When i was down i said bye to the boys and glared at Leo.

***********************

Alexa

So the next day i decided to be the good best friend that I am and pick up Rose so all the way to school she was saying how annoyed she felt with what Leo did but she's afraid that if she did tell her brothers then they'll be angry at her for not saying anything.

So she was worried she said she won't tell them but if Leo got out of hand she will and she wants me to be there with her if it happen which I hope so they beat his ass but if they gonna get angry at her for not telling them anything here I'm gonna be the good best friend that I am and not allow it.

So i parked at school we knew both girls are hanging out with their boys so we didn't even try to search for them I helped Rose to her locker while she was taking out her books and putting books inside Cris Came toward us and leaned on the right locker on Rose's side I was at the left side of Rose he gave me a glance and I took it as my signal to walk to my locker which wasn't far from Rose's locker and I just stood there  looking at them.

until i felt a hand wrap around me i though it was Mike so i was smiling and just as i was turning around " hey Mi-" to only see JAKE.

**********************

Cris 

I was feeling a lot of emotions after the kiss i knew that i had a little bit of feelings for her and i was trying to avoid her because i knew that we're gonna separate from each other if we date but the kiss at the sleepover just screwed me over i can't stop thinking about her or her lips, i just couldn't stop the thoughts that were coming at me and i kept on thinking about the kiss on how i just left her there without making any sense to her or the girls or the boys i really feel that i should at least and try and talk to her today, yesterday she was in this mood that she doesn't feel who's around her and not paying even close attention she was just walking with Alexa all the time i was worried about her but i couldn't pull her on the side to talk she was in her own world and the only person she noticed were the girls.

So today i'm totally talking to her alone so i was waiting for her outside the school to come with Alexa to see her limping  her way to school and Alexa helping her till they got to her locker i saw it as a chance to explain myself to her i usually come late to school with the boys but today i'm early i think Jason and Greyson are somewhere with their girls around the school they now come early because of the girls and i just did the same for Rose.