Chapter 2

Sarah Pov

After a while watching dumb vids on youtube I looked at the clock. 6:17. I looked over at Mike and he was falling asleep.

"Don't go to sleep." I said waking him up.

"I'm up. What do you need?" Mike said half asleep.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked poking him.

"How 'bout pizza?" He said holding my hands down.

"You know I don't like pizza." I said a little mad.

"Fine.... Chinese or sushi?" He said letting my hands go.

"Chinese sounds good." I said getting my phone. I order and we continued watching TV. Then the doorbell rang. I opened it.

"How much?"I asked grabbing the money.

"$25.50." The guy said. I gave him the money and grabbed the food.

Mike and I ate. Then he had to leave. We hug goodbye and he left. I went up to my room and went to sleep.

~morning~

I woke up to my alarm and did my morning routine. I didn't wear make-up so I finish really fast. I walked downstairs and saw my mom.

"Morning." I said grabbing a banana.

"Good morning." She said. "Oh ya going to be late tonight so the money is on the fridge. Also tomorrow I have the day off. So we can eat dinner. And invite Mike if you want."

"Alright I'll ask." I said hugging her goodbye and started walking. I was listening to music on the way to school. Untill someone pulled out my earphone.

"You didn't hear me." Mike said.

"Oh.... Sorry but good I need to talk to you." I said putting my earphones and phone in my pockets.

"About what?" He asked.

"First my mom wants to know if you want to come and eat out with us tomorrow." I said fast.

"Sure."

"And a guy name Al is going to eat with us for lunch. I invited him---"

"Wait. I thought me and you ONLY eat lunch together?" He asked a little mad.

"Well ya but I felt bad 'cause he wanted to hang yesterday but the project. So I asked if he wanted to hang at lunch and he agreed."

"Oh.... Alright."

"But the last thing is a girl came up to my door yesterday before you got there and asked for you and I said you didn't live there. She just said ok and walked away."

"And your barely telling me this."

"Ya."

"Alright."

"What is something wrong?"

"No. Just.."

"Just what."

"Just nothing." He looked a little mad but I left it alone. "Come on we're going to be late."

"Right behind you." I said.

We got to class and the teacher said to work on the project. I put my head down and didn't listen until Mike poked me with a pencil.

"Wake up." He said grabbing my hand. We hold hands but we're not a thing. It's something we do when we're bored.

"No." I said facing the other way.

"Come on. If you don't then we'll get a F." He said.

"Fine." I said grabbing a pencil.

"Oh ya. I can't eat with you and your new friend." He said doing research.

"What whyyyy?" I asked looking at what he was researching.

"Because I'm meeting a friend." He said looking at me.

"Alright." I said getting a book.

The bell rang and I saw Al. He walked up to me and walked me to my class.

"Hey my friend can't join us for lunch so it's only going to be me and you." I said. From the corner of my eye I saw him blushing.

"O... Ok." He said nervously.

"See you later." I said.

~Lunchtime~

"Ugh.. I have PE next." I said to Al.

"That sucks and your going to eat right know." He said eating his lunch.

"Right." I said laying in the field.

"Anyways why aren't you eating?"

"Because I'm not hungry." I said.

"Still you should eat." He said giving me a apple.

"Fine." I said taking the apple.

"So what do you do for fun?" He asked trying to get to know me.

"I like to draw but I'm not good at it." I said then turn to him asking the same question.

"Um..... Well I like the same since we are both in art class." He said.

"Oh ya." I said. I almost forgot. We finished or Lunch and the bell rang. He went to his class and I went to PE. Mike meet with me.

"So what you do for lunch?" I asked him curious.

"Nothing really" He said.

I was confused but let it go then I heard 'tell you later' but in a whisper. The class went by fast. We were playing and learning how to play tennis. Next thing I know I was on my way home. I got a text from Mike when I reached my house.
(S-Sarah,M-Mike)

M- Hey can I come over

S- Sure.

M- Alright be there soon

S- K.

After I stopped texting him I got change in a croptop and pants. The I went to draw. I drew for a little while then heard a knock. I open the door and it was the same girl as yesterday.