Chapter 9

Sarah Pov

Me and Mike waited for our food. While we were waiting I got a call from Al. When I saw it I smiled but when Mike did he got a little mad. I went to the room and gave Mike the money for the food.

A- Hey babe.
S- Hey.
A- So who did you meet?
S- It was Mike. He just wanted to talk.
A- Oh..... Ok.
S- Wait. Are you jealous?
A- N... no.

I giggled.

S- So what are you doing?
A- Finishing the art project.
S- Oh shot. I forgot about that.
A- Better get to it.
S- I will. Thanks.

"The foods here!" I heard Mike yell from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

S- Hey got to go. My foods here.
A- Oh... Ok. Who's with you?
S- Mike.
A- Alright bye babe.
S- Kk. Bye.

I hung up and went down stairs. Mike was already eating.

"Meany. You didn't wait." I said.

"Free food." He said.

"Now your paying for food next time." I said sitting done to eat.

"No I'm not." He said.

"We'll see about that." I said. He laughed.

We finished our food and watched some videos on Youtube. After that we said goodbye.

~Monday~

The weekend came by fast. I was talking to Al and Mike. But mostly Al. I finished my art project. I woke up and did my regular routine. I walked down stairs to get a fruit for breakfast. I went to school and halfway I was stop by Jasmine and her friends. I tried walking past her while looking at my phone but that failed.

"Hey.... Sorry for what I did friday. I was heartbroken and I shouldn't have taken it out on you. So are we friends." She said with her head down.

"It's alright but I don't want friends right now. Sorry." I said walking away.

"What but... But...... But...." She said confused.

I walked to class and see Mike. I greeted him and sat down. We had another project. Which I'm tired of. We got to chose our partners. Mike looked at me and I looked back and shaked my head yes. We are always partners. The teacher let us figer the rest out on our own. He just told us to learn about culture. I suggested Japanese. He said ya. We are about to get started when Jasmine came up to us.

"Hey Mike. Wanna be partners?" She asked. He looked at me and looked at her.

"I'm already partners with Sarah. Maybe next time." He said.

"But doesn't she have other friends to do it with." She said trying to hold her anger.

"No I'm her only friend in this class." He said.

"She can do it with one of my friends?" She suggested.

"But I want to do it with her." He said. "Sorry."

"So you don't want to do it with your girlfriend?" She said a little mad. Everyone looked at us. I just sat there. Not defending myself or anything.

"Hey if he wants to work with his bestfriend. Let him work with her." A guy said. I smiled to show my gratitude. She looked at him and gave him what looks like a death glare.

"But doesn't your girlfriend come first?" She asked.

"No. It's bros before hoes." One guy said. She looked mad and ran away. And everyone laughed. Mike chased after her. Everyone looked at me.

"Are you going to let him get away? We all know you like him." A girl said. Everyone agreed.

"But I'm with Al." I said.

"So what." A boy said.

"Ya he's right. You just use him as a substitute." A girl said.

"No I don't." I said.

"Yes you do. It's not right." Another boy said. I looked down wondering if it's true. Maybe but that's not right.

"I'm going to the restroom." I said getting up. Everyone looked disappointed. When I walked out with some girls following so we can talk in privet.

I saw Mike and Jasmine kissing. More like making out. I stopped and walked the other way almost about to cry. Some girls followed me. I heard Mike call my name. I went in the girls restrooms with the others following.

"How can he be so dumb?" A girl said.

"Right!?" Another one said.

"It's not his fault. He doesn't know. I mean he said we are friends. Nothing more. Nothing less." I said. They looked at me with sorry in their eyes. I looked back down almost about to cry.

Jasmine walked in and I quickly walked in the stall. She walked and said, "Where is Sarah?"

"That's none of your business." One of them said.

"Yes it is." She raised her voice.

"Don't raise your voice at me. You should watch your tongue." The girl said. Her name was Britt. Then there is another one called Tia. And the last one said Kaitlyn.

"I can do what ever I want. Your not my boss." Jasmine said.

I turned around and started to throw up. Tia banged on the door saying, "Open up."

After a minute I open the door. They looked at me. I had my head down and went to wash my mouth.

"Can you get my stuff? I'm going home early." I asked Tia.

"Sure. Be right back." She said.

"Thanks." I said. I ran back to the tolite to throw up. Kaitlyn held my hair out of my face.

"You should leave." Britt told Jasmine. Jasmine shook her head no and walked to me. Kaitlyn stopped her.

"You should just leave. It's for the best." Kaitlyn said. Jasmine walked out and Tia came in with my stuff.

"I told the teacher and he gave you a pass. Feel better. I'll text you on instagram later. We can make a group chat. If you want?" She said kinda fast.

"Thanks and ya. See ya." I said walking out of the bathroom.

"Bye." They all said.

I got home and got in some more comfortable close. A croptop and some sweats. I took a nap and woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at who it was. And it was.......