Chapter 9

Louis' s P.O.V.

     "Im home Babe!" I shout into the house once I get back from Zayn's house. When I get no reply I try again "Niall you home? " My call is met with eerie silence. Oh gods...what if something happened to Niall?!?

    And with that thought I was running around the house screaming Niall's name.

     Suddenly I heard heavy breathing from the living room.

     When I run into the room I see Niall on the couch. His face is pale, his bright blue eyes are wide, and hes breathing really heavy.

    "Ni? Ni? Can you hear me?" I ask Niall. He looks up at me and then crushes me in a hug. "Niall...could you maybe tell me what happened?" I ask him. He starts to shake, but still nods his head and sits up.

    "Well...earlier when you left...Ashton and Luke paid a visit. And well we were talking and then suddenly Luke's face had gashes and cuts all over. Oh and blood. A lot of blood." He says while I shiver thinking about all the blood.

   "Then what happened Ni?" I ask him in my softest voice

   "I...I was in the basement and...Luke and Ashton...were there and...and M-mr. Comrade killed them..." He says before he starts to sob in my arms.

   "Oh my gods Ni...Im so sorry you saw that.No one should have seen that." I say as he cries.

    "Can we...can we just go cuddle in bed?" He asks me. His voice making my heart break.

    "Of course we can." I say before I stand up with him still in my arms and begin my way to the bedroom.

    When we get to the bedroom and Niall and I are laying down he asks "You'll love me forever right?" He knows I will...why would he ask such a silly question? 

    "Of course I will love you forever."

    "Even if I got fat as nd went bald?"

   "Even if you got fat and bald."

    He mumbles something but I couldn't hear it. 

    Soon we were both fast asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys :) I hope you liked this chapter :) Im going to possibly update again later since I will be doing nothing but sit in a car for another 12 hours. Yay fun...not -_-