Chapter 3

Niall's P.O.V.

        It has been about a week since we found the dog.  We decided to name it Ashy, because it was a light greyish black color. It's a great dog, very obedient. She is just really shy. At night, she sleeps at the foot of Lou and my bed. Here lately, things has been starting to get stranger. The lights will flicker or thw TV will just go static for no reason. I thought it was freaky, but Louis really likes the house, so we have stayed.

       I'm at the grocery store right now getting some much needed food for us and Ashy. I'm pulled from my thoughts when my phone buzzes in my pocket. I pull it out and see that Louis is calling. I hit accept and put the phone up to my ear. "Hey Lou,  what's up?" I speak into the phone. I hear violent sobbing on the other end of the line. "Lou! What happened!" I asked frantically. "T-the power...the TV...t-there's people a-and..." I imeadeatly took off running into the parking lot tight as the line went dead...

##############################

    Like my cliffhanger? Anyway...this is my first chapter of the fic. I hope you guys liked my writing as much as you do Tabbi's. She is a great writer. Keep smiling lovelies!

            ~Mandee ♥