Chapter uno

Niall's P.O.V.

"Ni...this house is perfect..." Louis mumbles to me in awe looking around at the oldish looking house.It has two floors, three bedrooms(one on the ground floor and two upstairs), two bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room, and a dining room.

"Yea..."I say trying to see what Louis sees in this house it honestly creeps me out, but Louis loves it so I guess I love it too.Great.

      Did I tell you that Louis and I are dating? I guess not...well Louis and I are dating! We have been since X-factor. I am actually planning on proposing to him sometime soon.I already have the ring and everything. I want..no need everything to be perfect for my boo bear.

"Niall...you ok?"Louis says interrupting my thoughts "What...oh yea im fine...just...amazed at the perfection of this house" I say with a fake smile "Its great isn't it?"he asks me yet again in awe of the house "Of course it is.Now lets go talk to Annie."Annie is the lady that will be selling us the house....great.

-------------------------------------------------

"Thank you, sir."Annie says to me when I pay for the house (Louis and I are filthy rich since we were/are famous) "Your welcome!" Louis excitedly replies for me "Now, if you have any problems with the house like lighting,plumbing, or anything like that please call these numbers." Annie smiles at Lou and I while handing me three business cards all filled with numbers "Will do." I reply with a small fake grin.

"Now come on Louis we gotta bring are stuff into the new house!"I say with fake excitement that i guess Louis believes is real.Louis and I bought this house so that we would have extra rooms.We want to adopt (Since we can't have kids on our own obviously).

After spending eight hours and having sixteen people help us, we finally got every bit of the stuff from our old apartment into our new house. Finally.

"Thank god we finally got everything over here!"Louis says plopping himself on the newly bought couch (Harry bought it as a house warming gift for us) "Agreed. " I sigh cuddling up into louis chest and slowly falling asleep.

=================================

Thank you for reading my first chapter im sorry if its short im trying to find better ways on making my chapters longer with this and my other story.

My kik: Lilo_and_narry

My instagram: otp__central or __troyler___

My Twitter: Tabbi2001