Chapter 8

Niall's P.O.V.

         Louis is out with his friend Zayn and im stuck at home. Alone.

     Over the past couple of days nothing weird has happend and its starting to worry me. Like what if the ghosts kill Louis and I in our sleep one night?

      "Hi." A voice says startling me and interrupting my thoughts. "Who are you?" I ask the boy who I think is Ashton (Could be Luke...I guess) "My name is Ashton Irwin. And you are Niall Horan." Ashton says with a small grin. "What do you want from Louis and I?" I ask my voice sounding much braver than I feel.

     "Oh , honey. You think im just going to tell you what Luke and I want? Oh! Thats so funny!" Ashton laughs darkly. "Aren't I right Luke." He says looking behind me. I turn around and see the blond boy from the pictures Louis and I saw at the library. " Hilarious." Luke says with a sly smile "But I have something funnier..." He mumbles before a bunch of blood starts to come out of cashes that randomly showed up on his face.

      Suddenly im in the basement where I can hear three people yelling

     "You worthless faggots! Why are you still in this house?" A mans deep voice yells "M-mr. Comrade...please just let us leave..." A voice whimpers...wait I know that voice...Luke? "No! I gave you the chance to leave! Now you can go nowhere!" The man yells before I hear s scream and the sound of a body hitting the floor.

     And then im back on the couch breathing heavy and Luke and Ashton are nowhere to be seen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!  Sorry this is kinda short :/ But anyways thank you all for the nice comments! Some of my "friends" dont like this story as much. If you took the time to read this comment your favorite book below :)