Chapter 4

Ashton's P.O.V.

I sit on the couch of "my" house with my boyfriend Luke.I guess you cant really call it mine now...its Louis and Niall's now. You see Luke and I were born in the year 1846. We were both murderd by my father when we were 16.

So now im waiting for Niall to leave so I can see whats up with Louis. Nothing scares him.Not noises.Not things randomly moving. Nothing. Well...there is one thing Luke and I havent tried. And thats showing us to them. And thats just what were going to now.

"You sure you dont wanna go to the store with me?" Niall pouts "Ni...I wanna go back to bed." Louis whines "Ok...fine see ya later Boo."Niall says hugging Louis and then walking out the door.

"You ready?"Luke asks me "You bet."I say with a huge grin. We both follow Louis to Niall and his bedroom. Once Louis lays down and turnes his T.V. on Luke looks at me. I nod. Suddenly the T.V. and all other things hooked to the electricity flashe on and off and Luke clears his throat making Louis jump and look over to where we are.

"W-who are y-you?" He stutters. Luke walks up to him and smiles. Louis just whimpers. "Im Luke Hemmings. Thats Ashton Irwin my boyfriend." Luke says calmly to Louis who is shaking. "Boo...I think we've finally scared him!" I say to Luke with a huge grin "I know! Im not blind !"Luke replied

"P-please d-dont h-hurt me!" Louis says through his tears. "Were not gonna hurt ya! Just wanted to scare ya! Been trying for like three weeks now!" Luke says "W-why?"Louis asks still crying

"Because...this is our house."I say before Luke and I both disappear from Louis sight. This makes violent sobs come out of him. Suddenly hes on his phone.

"T-the power...the TV...t-there's people a-and...Ni?" He stutters "NIALL?!?" He suddenly screams into the phone.

##############################

Hola my lovely peoples I hope you liked this chapter :) Amanda will post the next chapter soon (hopefully lol) :)

~Tabbi