10

Abhay p.o.v:

Sitting in my office having coffee with my business partner Ms.Fiza Ali is only free time I got today. If any one say to me that women can't run business if they are not from rich family then I will show her to them.

A girl from middle class family started  business with fifty thousand. Now sitting with me as a partner of a company worth millions.

"What is your dad's reaction?"She asked looking like a queen whom no one can break down.

"He is very happy. But still reminds me that I don't need to start from start. " He always asks me to take the responsibility of our family business. Built by him my uncle and my late father.

My company  is small when compared to my dad's one . But still it's mine. My hard work.I want to make my own mark before taking my father's company.

My steps to reach my goal are clumsy . But there is a person who pulls me straight. Fiza.

My feelings towards her are more than of a partner. We didn't named it but she knows and so does my family.

But I didn't opened it out cause of fact that she is religious, don't goes against her family.

If I opened up the small relation will May not be continued.
I can't risk that. The only person who knows me more than anyone can, can control me, suggests me good, and the one who can order me.

So I'm trying make it turn and come from her side.

After some time I got call from  my dad asking me to come to a marriage hall.

"i already said to you that i dont want to come there."

"i need you here in fifteen minutes. its not much far from there. come if you respect my words."

he knows what hits me.

*********************

"have you thought before asking."

"we thought about everything. this is our final word. if you want to help me in rectifying my mistake. then say yes."

"how come her marriage breaking is your mistake?"

"my misunderstanding lead them to this marriage without proper check. anyway i like the girl for you.i kept silent with all the issues happened."

"you want  me to marry the girl whose brother is my oponent.. he even stollen my channce to expand my company."

"its his intelligence. and the marriage is with his sister not him." 

okay.no more beating in bush.

"i love fiza."

"Fiza loves someone else. She said that's the reason why she is not letting you open up."

what? i cant belive that.

"Still.My answer is no."

"raghunath can we talk for a minute." Ma who is silent all the time said.she took him out of the room. i looked at my two sisters one fuming the other one looking like a missing child.
we should  have sent kiran out before discussing.

i went out to say a big no and leave.

"its not spoiling his life its aboout mending it. i know aahana can do that. and abhay is  my son he will take responsibility of my  mistake." I heard  dad's voice and stilled in my position.

"thats where you are wrong raghu. he is not our own son. we cannot  be his real parents."

The crack formed by those words in my heart is enough to kill me.

******************
Hey lovelies ....

Another chap...

So what do you think Abhay will do?

Plz

Vote and comment.

T.C

               -V.C