5

Once I am done taking my breakfast and pay my bills, I quickly leave the restaurant and drive back to my hotel. I really do not have anything so important to do that needs a little isolation for myself, but I do not know where I should go. Everywhere just so boring to me that's why I decide to just hang out in my hotel room and try to enjoy whatever movie on the TV. Keyword: try. Because Danny seems to like every TV show and I can't help but to think of him whatever drama appears.

When I get to my car at the parking space in front of the restaurant, a few police motorcycles and about two large black cars pass by. I don't know who the hell are inside those big beautiful cars that I always dream to own, but whoever they are, they look like important poeple. I mean, if they aren't then what's with the police escorting them?

I shouldn't be telling you that, should I? They're not even important to me then why would I care about them passing by the road like the road is theirs?

I arrive my hotel on time. I enter the parking lot on the underground floor and immediately find my previous parking space just beside the lift, how lucky. Before I go out, I make sure I grab my personal stuffs like my wallet and phone. Then I hop out and head towards the elevator.

While waiting for the elevator I hum to the first song that pops up on my mind - Science and Faith. I don't know why I've been loving that song from the band lately. I would repeat the song over and over again no matter where it's playing - my laptop? My phone? The car? There's something in the song that soothes my heart, but feels sad at the same time, how magical. And I don't know why I feel like Danny's voice the in song sounds very ... soft like he was really a broken man during recording the song.

Science and Faith is like a mystery to me. Though I was there with them while they wrote the song - heck, I was actually part of the co-writer, but the story of the song, however, is unrevealed. I am still figuring what's the actual meaning of the song though I roughly understood. Does that even make sense? Well, whether it is or not, the song is still haunting my day and night.

Once the the elevator dings, I step in, thankful I am alone and not with a stranger. And just to my bad luck - my second bad luck - one of the The Script songs is playing through the speaker smoothly. Danny's voice is clearly echoeing through the elevator. It breaks my heart into two to listen to his voice. Besides that I miss him, his voice sounds so tired and heartbroken.

The fact that it doesn't sound recorded makes my heart shatters into pieces. It sounds as if The Script is singing it live in a room like a press conference especially when the only music heard is guitars. I didn't think The Script would be here and there's no way he would be here because the hotel isn't even a five stars hotel to do a press.

Whatever it is, I was enjoying Danny's voice when the elevator suddenly stops and opens itself, revealing a man with a baby boy in a stroller with his wife beside him. I smile at them immediately, seeing how this man's family looks so perfect in my eyes. The man and his wife return my smile and they enter.

"Hey, you're ... Kayla, right?" Asks the wife as soon as the door closes.

I look at her, reluctantly smile. "Yeah," I reply.

The wife gasps. "Oh my God, honey, it's her! It's Kayla! Oh my God!" She squeals.

"Kayla who?" Her husband asks, looking at his wife in confusion.

Their boy looks at her mother with a big smile, amused seeing his mother happy.

"Kayla Montez, Danny O'donoghue's girlfriend!" She tells her husband, forgetting that I was actually there with them.

"Danny?"

"The Script, The Script! Danny from The Script! Oh, baby, for God's sake. Can you remember my favourite band for once? You don't seem to care anything I love at all," the wife whines. A deep frown appears on her forehead, annoyed with her husband who doesn't care what she loves at all.