6

"You okay, hon?" Mark asks me as soon as he closes the door. Danny on the other side continues to knock the door and there are people calling him to leave, but sounds like he's not giving up yet. "Water?"

"Yes, please," I say, nodding my head weakly, coughing along the way I am taking my seat.

As I continue to cough and struggling to maintain my breathing, I hear creaking door behind me where I guess Mark enters the toilet. Nothing comes out from his mouth about what happened. Maybe he is, too, shock that Danny could chase and do to me like that in front of medias. Everybody knows he's a one brave, stubborn man, but what he did was still something beyond our expectation.

I can't help but to think what will happen next. Aside from being the top headline on the gossip website, I am thinking about Danny and I. Mark and Glen are always there for me, for us. They stick with us through our hardest times and don't seem to get sick with us, but we're just two children playing love game. I don't want them to think that we cannot settle our own relationship alone (though sometimes I still need them for advices). They're two precious men in my life, but I hate when I only have them to go to and not other people because I feel like I am burdening them with my stupid relationship problem.

After a minute Mark comes back with a glass of water that's full enough for me. I mutter a thank you and drink the water in one shot, sighing in relief as soon as the glass is empty. I look starving, aren't I? Mark chuckles at my behaviour and soon takes a seat beside me on the bed after putting the glass away somewhere. We both stay in silence then, didn't exactly know what to say with what happened.

The noise outside has died down, but I doubt Danny has left. He's the type of guy who dares to wait you at the other side until you open the door for him, no matter how bad you make people look at him, but he'll wait. Silently, patiently. I hate him for doing that though. Our relationship life is like going around in circle where we argue, he asks me to leave (or I'll leave with my own accord), I stay away from him while he searches me, then he waits me until I let him in again.

To be honest, I am not tired with this crap. There's something in our relationship that makes it so different everytime we meet again arguments after arguments. It's like the love we revive relive in different but better way. I don't know how to explain, really, but I know I love him so much that I am not ready to let him go. Not ever.

Currently in my hotel room with Mark, I can't help but to let out a big sigh that I didn't plan to let Mark hears it. But I already sighed and I can't take that back. Realising I just shown how worry I feel, I look down to my thighs, fiddling with my fingers when Mark opens his mouth.

"Something's bothering yer?" Asks Mark, looking at me by my side face.

I scoff, not sure either to myself or to the question Mark asked because of how obvious it is.

"Mmm," I hum to tell him that there are 'something' that's bothering me, but, I just do not know where to begin.

"You know, for the record, this is the best drama you and Danny have ever made," Mark comments. "I am sure if you write a script about what happened and send it to any director you know, it's going to be a hit."

I turn to Mark and look at him 'really?'. The medias love it, I know, but what has gotten with Mark that he sees something exciting with what happened? Or was he trying to offend me?

"H-How can you say that? Is it supposed to be an insult or a praise? I am confused."

Mark laughs, shrugging and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Up to you," he replies. "But I am saying it in a good way."

"Thank you, Mark. I really appreciate it," I say sacrcastically, rolling my eyes before continue looking down at my thighs.