7

Danny's birthday comes fast than I expected. Usually, when you're anxious or excited, the day come and go so slow; however I felt fast. It makes me think about myself: am I normal to feel that the day comes fast when I am nervous?

Realising that it's the day I am going to the farm actually gives me chills. Not because the fact that I am going to meet him, but the idea of he might not like the place I picked to celebrate his birthday. I know he likes farms. I remember when he followed me visiting my family back at my hometown and he was reluctant to leave the small country because of the unexplain relieved feeling while staying there.

I can't say I am ready to meet Danny - to hear whatever he's going to say to me or whatever he's going to show me this time; neither did I am not ready to meet him because I've missed him so bad. I may have put my ego higher this time, but it's actually for our own good. I know Danny loves me and he won't let me go, but I want to show him that small arguments only breaks him not fix everything up. That's why I am staying away from him longer this time.

We didn't meet yesterday - I didn't see Glen and Mark either, but we talked a little bit for today. Danny texted, but I didn't reply. He called, too, but I didn't pick up. But Danny should be thankful that I didn't switch my phone off and show him that I read his text messages though I didn't reply. Isn't that what most of you, at least want to know that the one you've been missing got your text though they don't reply?

Right now, I am on my way to the farm. Alone. Accompanied by the radio and a stirred feeling. The farm is located on the outskirts of town and takes about two hours and a half to get there if I don't stop anywhere. But if I do, I'd be there after three hours and I am 100 percent going to get grumpy because I didn't eat. That's why I leave my hotel early and go there earlier than the trio.

Danny, being annoying as he always does, keeps texting me, asking me about my condition and my whereabout. He keeps asking if I am okay going there and driving alone; he keeps telling me that he can accompany me to go there. I don't have other choice but to reply his text by telling him that I am okay because I am used to being alone, however then he gets emotional, admitting his mistakes and asks for forgiveness.

Then the rest of my journey to the farm is peaceful - though my mind is not. Danny stops texting me when I snap and I can't be more grateful to that. I believe Mark and Glen are with them, and I know they know Danny texts me because what am I kidding? They know Danny longer than I do. But I know they can't do anything with them, and leave me, his g- ex-girlfriend I guess, to handle him. Apparently, they think I am more powerful than they do.

________

Finally, after three hours and three minutes, I arrive at the farm. The harmony scenery of green trees and a small herd of sheep filling up the wide green field give me the feeling of joy. It is as if I am back to my hometown that I haven't visited for a few months. The mixture of fresh smell of woods and just-stopped rain makes me calm inside, forgetting me the reason why I am here in the first place. I just got here in a minute yet I don't want to leave the place already.

As soon as I see Glen's car my heart immediately stops beating. I suddenly lose control where I accidentally press the break and drive a little far to the left when I see Danny, who is leaning against the car, smoking with Glen, who is standing in front of him. I miss him, but didn't realise that I've missed him this much until today.

I believe Mark's inside, drinking and talking to the guests. When Danny and Glen hear my car, they quickly turn to me, looking at me with confusion at first. However Glen quickly catches up what happened. I see the end of his lip twitch as if he wants to laugh, but holds it back. Meanwhile Danny looks surprised to see me as if he didn't expect me would come.