Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I have nothing against Jenna and Tyler being together but I needed a character for my story.
------------------------------------------------------

Jenna pulls up to the driveway. Tyler's mom, who was sitting on the porch, stands up and walks towards Jenna's car. "Where's Tyler? I need to talk to him." Jenna says. "I thought you would know." Kelly, Tyler's mom, says in return. Jenna unhappily rolled up the window and drove back to the apartment. She checked all of the drawers but they were empty except for her clothes. "Dang it." Jenna says to herself. As silence fills the void, she tries to call Tyler but he doesn't answer.
Tyler, who is on the way to California, looks for hotels to stay in over night just until the morning. Jenna and Tyler have had a bad relationship. They have argued a lot since they got married two years ago. Tyler wants to get a divorce and Jenna wants to do couples therapy. They argue about the little things that get to them so easily. Tyler has a friend named Josh in California that he might be able to stay with for a while. Josh and Tyler have been friends for seven years and they have always been there for each other. Tyler decided to call josh. "Hey, uh, josh sorry to bother you but can I stay with you for a while because I don't have anywhere else to stay and I won't be able to afford a hotel room." "Sure ty," josh says, "but why are you in California instead of Ohio?" "It's kind of a long story and Im on the plane so I'll tell you at the airport." Tyler says. "Ok what time do I come pick you up?" "3:45 to 4:00 pm. Somewhere around that time." "Okay." Josh replies then hangs up the phone.