Chapter 7

When Tyler woke up, he told finally Josh why he's in California. "So thats why i'm here." Tyler said. "Oh Tyler, I'm so sorry. I had no idea." Josh said as he gave Tyler a hug. "I should have told you sooner. I should be the one apologizing. I should have been up front and told you everything yesterday." "Well we have to do something." Josh said. "Wait-" Tyler started. "Thats not all. She, uh-, she sent me a text last night. She wants me to talk to her. I don't want to, I'm terrified." Josh looked shocked. Tyler never uses the word terrified, and when he does, Josh would worry really bad. Tyler has known for doing things to hurt himself and when he was about to he would use that word. "No. Don't use that word. Please. You'll be fine, I'm sure of it." Josh said trying to reassure himself as well as tyler. "Okay. But first, we have to get you ready for your big date today." Tyler said trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible. "Oh yea I forgot. What am I going to wear?" Josh asked. "Do you know what that Halsey girl likes or prefers?" Tyler asked. "Oh wait, I have a good go- to outfit." Josh said somehow changing the subject. He went into his closet and picked a floral button up shirt, black jeans, and black combat boots. "What do you think about this?" "It's good. I like it." Tyler said. "Thank you." Tyler went into his suitcase to grab a red flannel shirt, black skinny jeans, black combat boots, and a navy green jacket. "Does this look good or should I change?" "No Its good" Josh said. "Its a nice look for you." "Thanks." Josh went into the kitchen to make some breakfast. He grabbed the pancake mix out of the fridge from yesterday and made some pancakes. He grabbed some milk (a/n don't any of you dare mention the milk fic or i swear i will find you and hunt you down) out of the fridge and got two glasses out of the cabinet. Tyler walked in the kitchen and got some uncooked bacon out of the fridge and made himself some. It was 1:30 at this point and the bacon just got finished. He took the bacon off the stove and set it on his plate. "Josh, can you pass me the syrup, please?" 'Yea sure here." Tyler went to grab the syrup when his and Josh's hand touched. They stayed there for a little while until josh let go. Blushing, he said "Uh, here you go." Awkwardly, Tyler said "Thanks." They sat in an awkward silence until Tyler decided to break the silence. "So, uh, what time is it?" "1:45." "Oh, Okay." After they ate their breakfast, they put their dishes in the sink and tyler washed them again. He doesn't know why but washing the dishes really help him think. He started thinking about how Josh is actually dressing up for this girl he's about to meet or the first time in real life and started asking himself questions. 'Why did he have to dress up so nice?' 'What if they get married and he leaves me in the gutter?' 'Will josh be my best friend forever?' 'Will Josh ever-' His thoughts and questions got cut off by Josh walking into the kitchen. "It's about time to go, Tyler." Josh said. "Okay, I'm almost done give me a minute." "Okay." After two minutes, Tyler told Josh that he was ready to leave. They got in the car and drove to the park. When they got there, they saw a lot of stuff. Topiaries, picnics, flowers and others. What they also seen was a girl with short blue hair in a black bra with black overalls and white gym shoes next to a beautiful bouquet of flowers sitting by herself looking around for someone.