Chapter 4

On the way back, Josh and Tyler were listening to the Beatles. They saw brendon and decided to stop and talk to him. "Hey brendon." They both said in unison looked at each other then laughed. Brendon, who didn't hear Tyler started walking towards the car and said, "Hey josh, how's that flirting going with-" and he cut himself off. "Flirting? Ooh with who?" Tyler said curiously even though he didn't like it. "Um, it's a friend of mine. Well Brendon's." Josh said. "Oh right," Brendon said playing along. "He hasn't met her yet I forgot so he can't flirt yet. Her name is Halsey." "Yea I'm supposed to meet her tomorrow." Josh said hoping Brendon could get Halsey to meet up with him. "Oh can I come?" Tyler asks to see if this "Halsey" chick is real. "Sure." Josh said back. "Ok guys, I better get going. Call me later Josh okay?" Brendon said. "Okay." Josh replied back to Brendon as he walked away from the car. In an awkward silence, they drive to Josh's house. Josh lives in a condo and a nice one too. Tyler started to unpack his clothes. Josh had to take out his dog, so he couldn't help Tyler unpack. Tyler did have his suspicions that josh was seeing someone and the fact that he is meeting her tomorrow gave him his answer. He knew that he didn't have a chance now. Not at all.
_______________________________
A/N: Super sorry this was kinda late. I was really tired and couldn't function so I couldn't finish it or upload it. Also sorry if this was short I'm gonna upload like this. Short chapters but upload everyday. But anyways, I hope you liked it even though you shouldn't because it sucks booty but whatever. If you did like it please tell your friends and vote or whatever. You don't have to because it's your device and choice but do what you want.
X
Pastel