Chapter 2

Josh knew that he would take a nap when he got home from work so he set an alarm to pick up Tyler. At 2:30, he woke up took a shower, got dressed, ate some food, and started to head out. On the way, Josh seen a gay couple holding onto each other. He began to think about how much he wanted a relationship a strong a bond as that one. It reminded him of his favorite song lyric "quand il me prend dans ses bras" which means "when he takes me in his arms". When josh thought of the lyric he immediately thought of something else. When he thinks of that song lyric, he thinks of Tyler. Josh knows that Tyler is in a relationship with Jenna and doesn't want to overstep his boundaries. Josh also knew that Tyler is just his best friend and knows that he won't love him like josh does. To take his mind off of it, he played his favorite band, guns n' roses, and tried not to think of Tyler. Meanwhile, Tyler was just about to land when he saw a nice girl talking to her boyfriend. She was talking to him about how she can't wait to see him and how much she missed him. Tyler began to think about how much he missed josh. He loved josh.  But he knew that josh didn't love him back. At least not the way Tyler loved him. Josh is his best friend, nothing more no matter how much he wanted it to be. Even though he hated it, Tyler is in a relationship and until he gets a divorce, that's how it's gonna be, not to mention that Tyler knows josh isn't bi or pan or gay or anything so he decided to take a step back and move on. As Tyler lands, he mentally prepared himself for the phone call that josh was out side waiting for him.