Chapter 3

When Tyler gets off the plane, he sees josh waiting for him outside. He walks over to get his luggage when josh came in to help. Josh had a muscle tee on and he looked good in it. Tyler started to stare. Josh had neon yellow hair. When he smiled, his tiger growl teeth would poke out his mouth. He had brown smiley eyes and Tyler couldn't help but stare deep into them. Tyler said "Oh. No you don't have to-" but josh cut him off. "I'm gonna help Tyler. You're not going to carry all of these bags by yourself. I'm going to help you through everything. I'm your best friend." Tyler immediately snapped out of it. He remembered that Josh is only his best friend and that's how it's going to be. Josh on the other hand, likes that Tyler wanted to do it all himself. He liked how he wanted be be independent. He wanted a relationship with Tyler. But he never even told Tyler that he's pan. (A/N don't come after me ok I feel like pan is better than bi. Ok you can go back to reading this monstrosity) Josh was afraid that if he told Tyler how he felt, he wouldn't feel the same and it would ruin their friendship. But he was gonna tell him, just not now. After they got Tyler's bags, they put them in the back of Josh's car. "Tyler, you ready?" Josh asked. "Yep are you?" Ty replied. "Absolutely."

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey readers. Sorry for the short chapters but this is a really bad book and I don't know why you're reading it. But it's your choice. I do this short chapters and upload new ones around 1:00 am est. But if you do like it ( which I wouldn't understand why) please vote for my chapters and inform your friends or other intellectuals about my book. I would really appreciate it. Welp, seeya!
X
Pastel