More?

Derek's POV

I can't believe what Meredith is telling me. Lexie is cheating. I always thought she actually loved Mark. Now he is getting a taste of his own medicine, but it's not right, he loves her to death. He would do anything for her, but she cheats????? I can't believe it. There must be a mistake somehow. We need to talk to Lexie about it.

"We need to talk to Mark about this." I say.

"Okay, come on." We walk into the living room where Mark is.

"Mark, we need to talk." I say.

"About what? Is it Lexie, or the babies, the wedding?" He says, he actually seemed worried.

"I heard Lexie on the phone, I think she is cheating on you." Mer says.

"Wait what? No, Lexie wouldn't do that, have a little more faith in her. Why do you think she is cheating?" He says.

"Lexie is cheating on you-" Lexie walks in when I say that.

"Wait, what is going on in here?" Mark says.

"These two think you're cheating on me." Mark says.

"Well explain the phone call. Lexie." Meredith says.

"I wasn't supposed to tell anyone, but Amelia and I are going wedding dress shopping. MArk has surgery so I won't have to worry about spending time working on the wedding stuff with him, and the babies will be in the daycare, and I didn't want people knowing I was already shopping for a dress because I wanted to surprise people with the dress at the wedding. And I didn't want Mark to see the dress so I'm taking it over to Amelia's but now everything is out. I can't believe you think I would cheat on Mark. You know I love him, I would do anything for him. But the second you hear something you immediately think the worse of me. God! You're my sister! And Derek you are basically my brother. Why? What did I do to make you think the worst of me?" Lexie says.

"I-I, I don't know." Meredith says.

"Meredith, you can forget being my bridesmaid." Lexie say.

"Lexie," Meredith begins to say, but was cut off by Lexie

"Mark, can we go home, I think this dinner is as well as over." Lexie says.

"Yeah, we can." They walk out and grab their children then leave.

"You wanted to confront her." She says.

"Don't blame this on me, this was the right thing to do." I say.

Lexie's POV

I can't believe them! I JUST GOT BACK TOGETHER WITH MARK, I'M MARRYING HIM, BUT THEY WOULD BELIEVE I WOULD CHEAT ON THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! I'm so mad!! Why would they think this, I understand the call sounded odd, but have a little faith in me right. Trust issues or something. This isn't right, now the only people I can rely on are Mark and Amelia.

"Lexie, I'm sorry about what they said. I know you would never cheat on me, and I would never cheat on you. They don't know how beautiful we are. Lexie I love you." Mark says as we stand outside the car, the kids sitting in the car.

"Don't be sorry about it, it's not your fault. I love you more than anything, well not more than my babies, but you are a close second. We are beautiful." He laughs, I walk over and kiss him. Then we get in the car and drive to our apartment.

The next morning

"Thank you for coming extra early, we are house hunting, and you know how crazy our schedule is." I say to Kayla, our nanny.

"Anytime, your kids are the highlight of my day." She says with a smile.

"Mark, we have to go." I say to Mark who is feeding Natalie.