Trying something new (m)

Chapter (which is 5956 words) is written by classic-hobi

The only thing being heard in the apartment was Taehyung shuffling against Jungkook on the couch, the atmosphere filled with some sort of serene feeling, something tranquil that calmed the duo. Jungkook suggested that they watched a movie on their TV and it was obvious that Taehyung was beyond excited. He had a few things occupied on his mind right now, watching a film could distract him for the best. The sun was setting and the forecast called for a chilly night. Jungkook made sure to have a thick blanket covering them as the movie started, yet Taehyung couldn't stop moving around.

Jungkook didn't question quite yet, deciding to wait to see if Taehyung was just finding a comfortable spot and finding trouble with it. He didn't blame the hybrid, the cushions on the couch were sometimes a pain in the ass but still were able to bring some comfort nonetheless.

The intro began and Jungkook smiled as Taehyung finally settled down, up against his side and lodging himself between the strong body and the fluffy couch. His ears were moving back and forth as he listened to the instrumental music for the beginning of the film. Jungkook was unsure as to where the boy's tail was, but he made an assumption that it was hidden under the blanket, curled up around Taehyung's exposed thigh.

Tonight, the hybrid decided to wear black briefs and a gray t-shirt, and it was such a big tease for the human. The boy just screamed to do something sexual to his body, but Jungkook held back. It mentally hurt him but he didn't want to scare the hybrid off. Taehyung was far too precious to do something naughty to. He would probably run off, into the cold night where he might get sick or even hurt. Jungkook didn't want to be put to blame for that, let alone see Taehyung suffer and struggle. So he might kiss and love Taehyung in the meantime, but unless the boy indicated he wanted to take things a step farther, he might just do so. Jungkook just needed permission, because feeling safe was their number one priority.

The silence didn't last long, because yet again Taehyung was moving enough to get Jungkook looking over at the hybrid. He asked in a small voice, "Still looking for a seat?"

The two of them giggled as they knew at this point the boy was far too focused on finding a seat on the couch. Taehyung's face was filled with concentration as he answered, eyes not meeting Jungkook's as he answered. "I don't know why I'm so uncomfortable, I just...can I sit on your lap?"

Well shit.

Jungkook's mind went to another world for just a split second, but he brought himself back to reality as he noticed the blush on Taehyung's face. He could even feel his own face grow hot. Taehyung looked embarrassed, to say the very least. Yet wouldn't it be rude for Jungkook to just leave him hanging?

He gave Taehyung a cute smile that caused the latter to grin back at him, almost like some sort of mirror. Jungkook replied as he pushed the blanket away to make room for his boyfriend. "Come here, babe."

Moments later the two of them were together in some sort of position that brought both comfort and frustration to Jungkook. They melted together, like a perfect mold. Clothes rubbing against clothes, their body warmth creating a fire starting in their chests. It endeared a smile for the both of them yet Taehyung seemed to not understand what he was doing to his boyfriend. It was practically torture as he kept moving on top of the lap.

Jungkook was fragile when it came to sexual frustration. Well not completely fragile, it's just that when he felt a pent up bundle of hormones yearning a release, he would try to take care of his problem. And since he was a teenager, he would do anything to try and get rid of it. It was more often the method of using his hand to get rid of his raging hormones, but now with a boy on his lap moving his butt in circular motions, Jungkook could feel himself want to cry out loud from all the possibilities he could take at any moment.