~ Spamalot ~

(NOTE: At one point, they will move from texts to conversation so be aware that the ~~~ indicates this change

(NOTE: At one point, they will move from texts to conversation so be aware that the ~~~ indicates this change.)

[Text Convo between Christopher 🎶💫 and Autumn 🍁💞]

okay but why are all of them super attractive for being basically poor?? I don't unDERSTAND THIS LOGIC CHRISTOPHER.
like I searched them up and they aRE ALL SUPER CUTE OH MY GOSH
AND THEY CAN SING LIKE ANGELS OMG
WHERE DO I GET ONE??

You are literally right across from me.
Stop texting me and focus one what Mr. Holmes is saying. You know he'll kill you if you're texting.

yes but where do I get one?

Is that the only thing you grabbed from this wonderfully written, choreographed and composed musical???

........
Possibly.

You are unbelievable Autumn.

If it makes you feel any better, I have that stupid Carrying The Banner song stuck in my head.

That does make me feel better actually.
Now let me focus on the many chemical formulas, I don't want to blow anything up today.

.....You will probably blow something up either way.
(READ | 10:30 AM)
I'm just kidding.
(READ | 10:33 AM)
gOSH DANG IT CHRISTOPHER ANSWER MEEEE
(READ | 10:35 AM)

~~~~~~~~~

"I told you you'd blow something up."

"This was all your fault."

"How is it my fault?"

"You....You were distracting me."

"Uh huh. Keep telling yourself that. You aren't just an amazing chemist, like me."

"Uh huh. Keep telling yourself that."

"....."

".....Oh! How did you like Newsies? Did you listen to it all?"

"Unfortunately...."

"And?"

"It's okay. I got bored with some songs and all I really cared about was the strike and the romance between Jack and Katherine."

"Really? Huh....what is your favourite song?"

"Probably "Something To Believe In". What about you?"

"Santa Fe hands down. Favourite character?"

"Katherine. You?"

"Gotta love Crutchie."

"Yeah. He was pretty hilarious and adorable."

"Yeah...."

"....Oh! The secret! Now you have to tell me what you're hiding. Why you were so nervous about that stupid drunk call?"

"Uh huh. I would tell you..."

"Yes!"

"But I won't."

"Wait what?! We made a deal Christopher!"

"Yes but you actually said a secret not specifically that secret so I will tell you a secret."

"......"

"......"

"......"

"Okay! Geez.....I-I was the one who stole Jason's varsity jacket from the locker room in our Sophomore year and then threw it over to Michelle's house. That was me who did all that."

"Oh my gosh... You stole Jason's jacket that day? And played matchmaker for Michelle? I didn't think you had that in you."

"It's just that....Jason wouldn't shut up about her. It drove my P.E class and I crazy and I had to do something to make him shut up.....O-Oh. And also help out a fellow theater kid in need."

"Well, you did something right. They've still been together since. The power couple of Heritage Park C.I."

"Huh....I guess I'm a pretty good Cupid...."

"Keep telling yourself that."

"Hey!"

"Mr. Redmond, mind coming inside now to see me?"

"O-Of course Principal Cooper."

"Good luck Chrissy!"

"Never call me that again."
________________________

these two dorks......I can't... 😂❤️

-melancholymacaron 🖖🏼💞

(P.S: idk about you guys but Christopher has some weird matchmaking skills...)