Chapter Two

The bottom of the shower started out red with blood but the water eventually, with the help of a whole lot of scrubbing, got all the dried blood off my body and out of my hair. I stood in front of the mirror with the towel hanging loosely over my body. I looked much less homeless now. I wasn't covered in blood or fifth. I stared at the pile of clothes in the corner of the room. There was no way I was ever putting those bloody sweaty, dirty clothes back on. And plus, I had worn Ashton's clothes many times before when I had stayed at his house. (For sleepovers not sleepovers if you know what I mean). I pulled the towel tighter around my body and stepped into the hallway. I had nearly reached Ashton's room when a voice filled the hall.

"I didn't know Ashton had a sister." I turned to the source of the voice. There stood a tall, lanky boy. His long arms swung by his side as shyly looked at the ground.

"I'm not his sister."

"Oh... then who are you?" He looked up at me, his blue eyes never leaving mine.

"I-I-I," I couldn't do it, he was way too attractive and I was only wrapped in a towel. I quickly opened the door to Ashton's room and slammed it behind me. Nice first impression Carrie.

You are only here to make Ashton pay, don't forget

I swear these walls must be talking cause god I can hear them. I ended up putting on a pair of black tracky pants and a very large black shirt. And possibly I was awkwardly wearing a pair of Ashon's underwear... My bra and underwear were way too sweaty and gross to wear again.

Just walk out there, say thankyou for letting me stay and then walk out. It's easy. I kept repeating to myself as I walked down the hallway, following the noise Ashton and his friends were making. But as soon as I walked into the room and was greeted by the messiest room I had ever seen and four boys lazing over bean bags and throwing things at each other my mind went totally blank. They all seemed to notice me at the same time and the room suddenly became awfully silent, all of them staring at me. The floor grew increasingly interesting by the second.

"Boys this is Kelsey." I recognised Ashton's voice. They all threw greetings but my eyes refused to leave the floor. After a minute of awkward silence I felt someone gently grab my hands and lead me back into the corridor. "You okay?" Ashton asked.

"Thanks for letting me stay, I should be going." The words I had rehearsed managed to spill out of my mouth. He bit his lip and seemed lost in thought for a second.

"You could stay here for a while? Hang out with me and the boys." He flashed me his gorgeous smile. Oh god that smile. How could one human being have such perfect teeth?

'What's the date?" I changed the subject.

He thought for a second before replying, "Twenty first of May."

"What year."

"Twenty-fifteen." He giggled.

Twenty Fifteen. Twenty First of May twenty fifteen.

I died on the Twenty first of May... Twenty Fourteen.

"You okay?" He lightly held onto my elbow as I felt the blood rush from my face and I nearly lost my balance.

"Twenty-fifteen." I repeated.

"yeah twenty-fifteen." he laughed.

"That's not possible." I whispered. Ashton looked behind me and shrugged his shoulders. I turned to see the tall boy I had seen earlier standing there watching us. "I have to go." I suddenly felt overwhelmed. I couldn't breathe. I sprinted out the front door and down the busy path, pushing past people and ignoring their disgruntled comments. All I could hear was the pounding of my heart in my ears as I ran until my legs gave out. I crumbled in the middle of the footpath and rested my head in my hands. This can't be real, this must just be another dream. My head started to feel light and the world started to spin.

This must be a dream

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger sorta idk?

One direction probably wont appear in the story for a little while but when they do it'll be a refreshing addition

If you think my grammar and spelling sucks then just pretend English is like my third language or something and we'll all be happy

Vote, comment and follow?