FOC: 7

Ban came back to the bar with four pairs of eyes staring at him. "What?" He asks, everyone rose their brows. "Where have you been?" King asked.

"Just in the forest looking at stuff. Anyway, I need your help. I think I found someone who can help us." Ban tells everyone. They leave their books and hide them. "We're listening." 

"I found Zeldris." Ban stated, making everyone's faces turn white. "Really? This isn't some stupid prank, is it?" Diane asked, making Ban shake his head. "I'm serious."

Ban started to get some supplies for Zeldris' wounds. "Why are you taking those?" Gowther suddenly asked Ban, behind him. "He's injured." 

"Can't he just regenerate?" King rolled his eyes, his hatred for demons was still there. Meliodas was the only exception. 

"That's what I thought. But he couldn't." Ban replied, taking the essentials and looking back at them. "Well, are you gonna help me?" Ban rose his brow, everyone looked at him. 

"How did you find him?" King asked, Ban sighed. Of course, he couldn't just get off the hook without explaining. 

Ban sat on a chair and started explaining to them what happened. After he explained, everyone understood. "why didn't you tell us?" Gowther asked, Ban looked at him. "I wanted to make sure it really was a demon. Besides, you guys were busy reading."

Ban looked at Escanor, "Escanor, Can you call Merlin back here? We need her to bind Zeldris' magic." 

Escanor nodded, "But.. The last time, Zeldris severely hurt Lady Merlin, she might get hurt by him again.." Escanor looked down, Ban grinned. "It'll be fine. This is Merlin we're talking about." 

Ban opened the door and Diane, King and Gowther left the bar. "Make sure to still be here when we get back." Ban closed the door and everyone followed Ban to where he found Zeldris. 

They were in shock for a little when they saw Zeldris leaning on a tree, panting and blood all over him. Zeldris saw the other members. "Why are they here?!" 

"I mean, why not? You might kill me." Ban chuckled and went near Zeldris. "You're immortal!" Zeldris exclaimed, but ended up coughing. 

The rest saw how Zeldris was doing, and he wasn't doing good. Everyone hesitantly helped Zeldris with his wounds. Doing so, they weren't really careful. None of them cared if Zeldris was in pain while they treated him. 

After doing all the treating, Zeldris was all bandaged up. But he couldn't move. "So, answer the questions." Ban started, Zeldris stared at him, staying quiet. 

"If you don't answer our questions, I'll stab you myself with Chastiefol and leave you for dead." King glared at Zeldris, transforming Chastiefol into a spear. Everyone looked at King in surprise, they didn't expect him to be so.. savage. 

But it worked. Zeldris knew that he was really going to die if King stabs him. "Where are the other commandments?" Diane asked, looking around. 

Zeldris looked at the ground, glaring at it. "Gone." "Gone?" Diane repeated. 

"They died 16 years ago, don't you get it?" Zeldris gave Diane an annoyed look, making Diane glare at him. "Calm down Diane. So you're the only one left." Ban put his hand in front of Diane, preventing her from pulverizing Zeldris. Zeldris nodded. 

"How did you survive for 16 years? Also, what caused this?" Gowther pointed at his body. Zeldris didn't like what he was going to tell them, but to him, it was the only way he could live. He didn't want to die with a spear across his chest. 

"The Demon King's powers took a toll on my body after a few years. I was just a representative. Our mission didn't succeeded, I was punished." Zeldris explained. As much as he hated the things coming out of his mouth, he had already explained. 

Everyone was silent. 

"Then.. you he can undo the curse." Gowther cut the silence. The 3 looked at him, Gowther wasn't supposed to tell Zeldris about it. 

"Curse?" Zeldris asked. Everyone froze, they looked at each other before they turned to Zeldris. "you didn't know about the curse?" King asked, Zeldris gave them a raised brow. 

"You mean you had no idea why your brother was suffering?" Gowther asked, making Zeldris look at him. "How did you know?" 

Gowther pointed at his own head, "You may look strong but you can be an open book sometimes." 

"It's all that Goddess' fault. She's the cause of my brother's suffering." Zeldris glared at the ground again. "It was the curse's fault, not Elizabeth." Ban defended Elizabeth. "What?" 

"Don't you know what the curse is?" King asked, Zeldris nodded. "The Goddess has multiple reincarnations because of her speedy death and my brother has eternal life." 

"There's more to it." Ban paused, "Elizabeth ends up having no memory of her previous life and each time she falls in love with the cap'n and dies in front of him. He suffers through the cycle." 

Zeldris had nothing to say. He couldn't say anything. He didn't know anything about what Ban said.

"But the curse can be lifted by you." Diane spoke in the silence. "Since you're the representative of the Demon King, he transferred his powers to you." 

Zeldris felt a sudden wash of guilt in his body. Something he had never felt. Zeldris frowned, "What's wrong?" Diane asked. 

"I don't have his powers anymore." 

-

hi everyone :3