FOC: 8

Everyone stared at Zeldris in disbelief. "what?" King asked, Zeldris looked away. 

"My punishment was to suffer and turn into a half-mortal. He took what was left of his powers that I used and took half of mine before you sealed the demons away again. Meliodas and I are the only demons left, well, he is." Zeldris had to explain himself again, which he hated. 

Everyone was silent, staring at Zeldris. "So he is't much of a threat anymore." King put Chastiefol down.  Zeldris glared at King for pointing out the obvious, King just rolled his eyes at Zeldris. King had a hard time trusting Meliodas, but he was never going to trust Zeldris. 

"What are we going to do with him then? He's practically useless." Gowther pointed out, Everyone looked at him but Ban. Ban was thinking of ways that Zeldris could be useful at, this was a commandment they're talking about. 

"We can't just leave him here." Diane said it before Ban did, King looked at Diane, surprised of what she said. Zeldris had the same expression as King. 

"Don't get me wrong, I hate you and everything about you. But we can't just leave you here, and we have to tell the captain some day." Diane was pointing out the important things. If they leave Zeldris, he might die or he'll cause some trouble, which they didn't want. 

"We can't let him stay at the bar. That's the Cap'n's territory." Ban added, making everyone nod. They couldn't just leave him there, as much as they wanted to, Zeldris might know things as well. 

Diane sighed," I can make a small cave he can stay in for the time being." Gowther turned to the trees, "The leaves can be made into a bed."

Ban stood up and so did Zeldris, leaning on the tree for support. Diane started to used Creation to make a little cave for Zeldris to stay in. Once it was done, Ban took a bunch of leaves and threw it inside. "Home sweet home~" 

"Don't treat me like i'm one of you!" Zeldris glared at Ban. Diane put her hand on Zeldris' shoulder firmly. Her face inches away from Zeldris', making King mad at the back. 

"We're helping you, So shut up." Diane being serious, was not in for Zeldris' attitude. Zeldris turned his head, obviously intimidated. He didn't like being bossed around unless it was orders from the Demon King. 

Zeldris went in the cave and everyone stared at him, Zeldris just rose his brow and no one spoke. "We'll just drop by and give you food or something~" Ban turned around "If you leave, we'll find you." Ban glanced at Zeldris with dangerous looking eyes. Zeldris, being in the weak state he was, he just looked down. 

Ban and the others walked back to the bar. "When are we going to tell the captain?" Diane asked, as much as she didn't want to, they had to. 

"Someday, not today." Ban answered. "You seemed to have enjoyed your tough act, Ban." Gowther pointed out. Ban froze for a second, and suddenly started laughing. It was true, Ban did enjoy his little act. But he was serious too. 

When they got back to the bar, Meliodas and Elizabeth had come back. Meliodas had eye to eye contact with Ban. "Where have the 3 of you been? and why do smell a faint scent of blood?"

Gowther took a seat while King and Diane hid behind Ban, they didn't know what to tell Meliodas. They didn't really think of it, but apparently Ban was prepared. "We went hunting."

"Hunting? Then where is it?" Meliodas looked around, Ban had nothing in hand and so did the others. If it was Ban, he could have caught it already. "We couldn't catch it."

Meliodas rose his brow, "You usually don't let go of your hunts." Ban shrugged and sat on a chair. "Got lazy." Ban saying that he got lazy was a solid reason to Meliodas. Meliodas just shrugged it off and went in the kitchen, fixing the ingredients with Elizabeth.

"Do you need any help in there?" King asked flying towards the kitchen. Meliodas didn't reply to his question because he was already helping out. 

The door opened, and everyone looked at who it was. It was Merlin, "Merlin? why are you back?" Meliodas popped his head from the kitchen door. 

"I forgot something in Diane's room." Merlin started walking up Diane's room. Ban and Diane following behind her. 

Once they were in Diane's room, Merlin looked at Ban. "Escanor called me about.. Zeldris?" Merlin gave Ban a serious look. Ban nodded, "He's vulnerable, he's weak. He's half-human because of some punishment."

Merlin nodded, "I'm guessing it's because their mission failed?" Ban nodded, along with Diane. 

"He's deep in the forest, you need to cast a spell for the captain not to detect anything." Diane tells Merlin, which she nodded at. With a snap of her finger, Merlin had located Zeldris and put a spell on the area he was in and put a spell on him for him not to use his powers. 

Finishing her spell, she looked around. She saw Elizabeth's bed, Merlin made a small smile. "I need to go back, I left Arthur during training." Merlin left the room along with Ban and Diane. Once they were down stairs, Meliodas was there. 

"Got what you left?" Meliodas asked, Merlin nodded. "Yes, I'll be going." With that, she disappeared in front of everyone. All of them stared at the space where Merlin left, Meliodas snapped his fingers and everyone looked at him. 

"Let's get to work everyone." With that, everyone started to change into their uniforms and cleaned the tables and prepared for the night. 

-

nyop