He's My Mate (Louis Tomlinson Fanfiction)

"He tasted good" I smiled knowing his blood was smeared all over my mouth, I looked over to Holly who was clearing her mouth, "Mine tasted a bit bitter" she laughed as I walked over to her. I dragged the body along with me, dropping next to the other dead man. "I still haven't found the one yet" I moaned taking the possessions off the dead bodies, He was wearing a gold rolex watch, I gave it to Ann for her to give it to her mate. "Thanks Doll, You'll meet him one day, I met mine" she smiled knowing she was thinking about him.

She was so lucky, She met him when she was 16 - They were both humans back then. They loved each other through high school but when Holly turned 18, they were at her birthday party and this vampire bit her, making her a vampire. Her boyfriend found out about this and then he asked her to turn him; she did and now they've been together for 900 years. It's so cute!

"Yeah but you both were humans, I'm a vampire no one could love a cold blooded killer" I moaned, whispering the last bit. After we finished taking the mens possesions and shoving them over our shoulders. We started to run to the edge of the forest where there was a lake, It was massive. Hol started to make a funny noise, the next minute two mermaids popped up on the rocks.

They were called Daisy and Ashley, they were both young, Hol was promised to look after them since their parents died when they were captured by a witch. "Have fun girls, but not too much" I told them as they laughed dragging the bodies back into the water with them for them to eat.

I am only 857 years old, but I look 20, I was turned when I was on my death bed, Our leader Zayn Malik saved me, I was attacked by a pack of wolves when I went out for a night stroll, none of the wolves scratched me, they only bit me so I didn't turn into a wolf. I lost a lot of blood that night and Zayn happened to smell it and saved me. When I woke up their was a crazy redhead by my side - who is now my best friend.

We sped off going back home, We reached our mansion, It was truly too big for us, there was only 5 of us living there, Harry and Holly shared a room, I had my own room and so did Liam and Zayn. Zayn had the biggest room he was the oldest vampire - Well one of them because so was Liam, they were both 1270 years old, they were orphans, staying in the same orphanage, Apparently there was a huge mass killing there, A women and a man just went round the place killing everyone in sight, but decided to keep three children who were Zayn, Liam and Jessica. The murderers were vampires but because the children were only 13 when they were kidnapped they waited until all of them were older to bite them turning them into what we are now.

We walked into the front room where the boys were, Hol jumped and sat next to Harry, snuggling up into his side, Why can't I have a relationship like that? I just want someone to be there for me and not to judge me because what my nature is. "I'm going to bed, night guys" I spoke up earning goodnights from everyone before running off into my room.

Our place wasn't historified, It was quite modern, My bedroom was dark but it wasn't vampirish - if thats even a word. I sat down at my desk and started to write a page in my journal, I hated the word diary becuase this book held all my life secrets and what i've been through so therefore it's a journal.

Dear Journal,

                         Today was another unsuccessful day of finding my love, maybe tomorrow will be a better day? I just want someone out there to notice me - But I can't stop killing for anyone to see me. I don't care if there human or not, I don't even care if their a warlock, just someone to make me feel complete, It's like I have half a heart. I can't really fill in much today except for my pathetic love life thats heading no where, It's hard being a vampire. I don't like killing people, I have to do it otherwise i'll die. Anyway thanks for listening to my thoughts, until next time.