Uninvited house mate

"Perrie's back" He whispered towards me.

Tears were in my eyes still processing the thing with Louis and now the thing with Perrie as well. I just sat on the edge of my bed with my head in my hands.  I cried and cried, I didn't know what to do anymore. I lost the one I thought really was the 'one'. I felt the side of the bed next to me sink down and arms were wrapped around my shaking figure. I layed my head onto his lap and cried even more. I had no doubt it was Zayn so I just let it all out. He has been here for me through thick and thin. He whispered soothing things into my ear.

"It's going to be alright..."

"It's going to be okay..."

"We'll get through this..."

When I finally ran out of tears I sat up. Zayn brushed bits of my hair out of my face and wiped under my eyes. He held both sides of my face with his hands. I chuckled a bit and Zayn just smiled. He kissed the tip of my nose and I gave him a small smile.

"Shall we?" He asked softly standing up with his arm out towards me. I just nodded slightly and got up with the help of his hand. As we made our way back downstairs we saw everyone helping eachother sort the place out to how it used to be. Everyone but Louis. We got downstairs and then a knock at the door came. I stayed where I was and Zayn made it to the door. When he opened it all I heard was shouting.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just listen-"

"No, you listen, you never come back here again"

"But can you hear me-"

I have heard that voice before, it was Louis's. I made my way to the door while Zayn was mid sentence.

"Dani" He said softly with a smile"

"What do you want?" I asked harshly.

"Just listen okay"

"Why? You pretended to be someone your not, what else is there?"  By this time Zayn had left to go help the others so it was just me and Louis.

"Can you just hear me out?"

"I don't think so Louis"

"Please" I did want to hear his side but I still didn't know if he was gonna pull a trick but I finally gave up.

"Fine!" I opened the door for Louis and made my way up to my bedroom. Louis and I both ignored all the shouts coming from Zayn, Ana and Harry. Poor Liam and Niall have no clue what's going on but I'm sure someone will tell them. As we reached my room I walked in and sat on the edge of my bed whilst Louis stood up awkwardly. I was leaning over rubbing my temples trying to let everything sink in.

"Look Dani, it wasn't what it-" I stopped him.

"How do you know Perrie?" I asked quietly.

"Perrie? Edwards?" Like he had no clue.

"Yes Perrie Edwards!" I said.

"Oh we dated a couple years back but it wasn't anything-"

"Did you know about her? About her being one of us?"

"Yes" He mumbled under his breath.

"Oh so you did know about our kind, that makes sense because your dads a powerful one!" I shouted the ending.

"Look, I didn't even know about you!" He shouted.

"Oh, so I just happen to get this message when you come?!" I shout holding up Perrie's letter. He looked confused and walked over and taken the letter off me. I sat back down on the edge of the bed as he scanned over the letter. He started screwing his face up near the end.

"I'm so sorry Dani, I didn't know about this and I swear I didn't have anything to do with this" He came and sat next to me.  Normally if there lying I could hear their hearts beat really fast but his was as calm as ever. But is still didn't know whether to trust him or not. I looked him straight in the eyes and he searched mine. But as I kept looking he quickly came closer and pressed his lips against mine. He cupped my cheeks deepening the kiss. I didn't know what to do until I kissed back. I felt the same spark as I did every time I kiss him. I was the one to pull away and I ran to the nearest bathroom. I was crying harder and harder. I don't know what to do! Not necessarily about Louis, mostly about Perrie. But when I wipe my tears and look in the mirror, I see Perrie behind me with a knife. She laughed and I could hear Louis in the background trying to open the door shouting

"Dani get out! Please come out! Dani!"

But I couldn't then suddenly with one movement everything turned black.