Vampires

Liam and I have told the others that Louis is my mate and we need to keep both of them safe, It was now 9am, There was movement upstairs, Apparently we're meant to be telling them that my hobbie is to drink blood, and suck the life out of people, Sure he's going to love me and understand - I don't think so. But Liam said it was going to be the best way to keep them here and them to be safe. I walked into the kitchen and made them both a cup of tea, I turned around to see Louis standing with no top of just his basketball shorts on, god he was gorgeous.

"Here" I spoke, stopping myself from staring even more. "Thank you" He spoke, turning around and walking into the front room where everyone else was. I gave Niall his tea. They both sat down on the couch, How are we going to do this? Louis probably doesn't even like me. I stopped thinking when Liam put his hand on my shoulder, Me thinking too much was probably stressing his brain up.

Louis and Niall both looked at us like we were crazy. Zayn,Harry and Ann left the room, we thought it would be best if we all weren't in there. "This is going to be a shock to both of you's" I spoke, they put their teas down, "What do you mean?" Niall asked, How are we meant to say it. "We're - I mean, We won't hurt you" I started and they both looked at each other like we were muderers - well we are but. "We're vampires" I spoke, Louis and Niall just both started to laugh "Funny, you got us for a moment" Louis chuckled and I shook my head "Really, we are and someones going to try and hurt you, so we need to keep you safe" Liam spoke, and they just shook their heads "Prove it" Niall spoke, should I? Liam nodded towards me, "Just please don't run away" I spoke and they both nodded, I closed my eyes and re-opened them again, turning them red, They both shuffled back a bit, Then I stuck my fangs out, letting them grow. Then I stopped "See I'm back to normal" I said and they didn't say anything.

They just sat there. Staring at me, "Please just listen, Every vampire has a mate - It means to have a desire to look after someone it's like a soul mate and Louis your mine" I spoke, and he sat up. "So, you all are vampires, You are my soul mate and someone want's to kill us, why?" Louis spoke, they were taking this pretty well, "Because we killed her, Well thought we did" I looked to Liam who looked at the floor "And she wants revenge so she want so kill my mate and that's you" I spoke.

"So, what now?" Niall asked, Why weren't they bothered about this? "Are you not scared of us?" Liam asked and they both looked at each other and laughed. "We knew there was something wrong, You were all acting weird and I kinda of heard you's this morning talking" Louis added and I sat down next to Louis. "I will protect you with my life, no one will hurt you" I spoke and he nodded, "What does this make us?" Louis asked and I shrugged, "I have feelings for you but you won't have discovered them yet, so we'll just be friends" I spoke and he nodded and agreed to my idead. "So do you have any powers?" Niall said happily, no one has ever been excited to know where vampires.

Harry, Zayn and Ann came into the room. "Well guys introduce yourselfs" I said to them.

Harry went first "Well I'm Harry Styles, I'm 900 years old but was changed when I was 19, I was changed by my girlfriend Ann, I can stop peoples senses" He spoke and they nodded,

Next was Ann "Well I'm Anastatia Cole, I'm also 900 years old but was changed when I was 18, I was changed by this man who I have no idea who he was and I am basically mother Earth" She spoke.

"Well, I'm Zayn Malik, I'm 1270 years old, I was changed by a women who was a murderer, I was changed when I was 17, and I can't control your minds" Zayn spoke and the boys looked uncomfortable that he could control them.

"I'm Liam Payne, I am also 1270 years old and I was changed by the same person Zayn was, I was changed when I was also 17, and I can read your minds" He spoke, Niall and Louis nodded.

It was my turn "I'm Danielle Turner, I am 857 years old but chaged when I was 20 by Zayn who save my life from dying. I can cause you pain with out touching you" I spoke.

They both stood up and spoke "What now?".