Jessica

I've been up for an hour already, it's only 5 am at the moment, I don't get much sleep. I decided to go on a walk through the forest. I was wearing a jumper, I never did get cold well I'm dead. There's always a footpath were I like to go and I found this place near the lake where Daisy and Ashley are. It was dark outside but I enjoyed the dark, I sat down underneath the weeping willow that covered parts of the lake. I loved to come here and right in my diary and Ann would draw here. Only Ann and I would know about this place.

I can't believe I found the one, He is the one I can feel it. I started to pick at the grass, I would always do that if I was nervous or scared, Ann would always tell me off because the Earth is part of her. What happens if he doesn't feel the same way? He can't know that i'm a vampire, he'll never date me, I can't force him into it, that's what Zayn did, He met his mate, she was human and didn't love him back but the she died, Zayn fought so hard for her but she couldn't look past his fangs and she died at the age of 87 with Zayn by her death bed. It was sad really because everyone got so close to her by she hated vampires, I still miss her, This was about 200 years ago, "I haven't forgotten you Perrie" I whispered.

The wind grew harsher as the willow started to sway, It never swayed like this before, It was always so quite here. I stood up and walked to the other side of the tree, there was a bench with a girl sat down on it. I looked around to see if there was anybody else and there wasn't. No one is meant to be out here. I walked up to her, I touched her shoulder, she was freezing, colder than me. I turned her around, "Jessica" I snapped jumping back, what is she doing here? She died, Liam drowned her - that explains her wet hair.

"Well hello, Dani" She spat my name, standing up infront of me, "Your-Your dead, we killed you" I stuttered, this is making no sense, I took a step back, she died, I saw her die, she was sinking to the bottom of the lake. "Do you really think that Liam would kill his mate?" she seethed at me, No she's not, Liam never said anything we trusted him to kill her. "Your not Liams mate" I spat at her and she laughed, "Then why didn't he snap my neck?" She questioned, she was right we decided to let her drown at the bottom of the ocean and then Liam went back to snap her neck, we never questioned him. "What do you want?!" I snapped at her knowing she was telling the truth about Liam, I need to ask him. "I want my revenge, I've been trapped down there for 350 years! Until this mermaid set me free, she was going to eat me, what was her name again? Daisy? was it, she tasted ever so good" She smirked, Daisy, no - thats it, I started to make her drown again, letting her pretend her lungs were filling up with water, she fell onto her knees, the next minute I went flying into the tree. "I heard you found your mate" She spat before disappearing into the forest, Louis.

I stood up and ran back to the house. Everyone was downstairs except the humans, "You" I snapped grabbing Liams collar holding him up against the wall. I was so angry, about him lying to us, Daisys death, Jessica, and now she's going after my mate. "Woah, Dani calm down" Ann stood up and I glared at her, I have never fought with her, "No, Daisys dead" I spat and she was shocked by my anger, "What how?" She quickly spoke, and I focused my self back on Liam, He was more powerful than I but he knewthat I wouldn't actually hurt him.

"Why didn't you kill her" I snapped to him, his face soon turned into fear, he knew exactly who I was talking about, "Kill who" Zayn soon stood up knowing how serious this was. Liam was probably reading my mind, knowing about Jessica. "Well tell them cause she's not very happy with us and wants revenge" I spat to Liam letting go of his collar. He pulled his t-shirt down removing the crease I had made. "Jessica, Shes not dead" He quietly spoke, "What! You now the pain she caused" Zayn shouted to Liam, "Shh, the humans" I whispered to them not wanting to wake up Louis and Niall. "I know, but she's my mate and I couldn't kill her" Liam defended himself, Harry stood up and walked over to Liam, "She nearly killed Ann, She had us all brainwashed, We had her captured and all you had to do was kill her, Now she has killed Daisy and threatend Dani" Harry was getting angry, his knuckles were turning white when he clenched them into fists, Ann stood up and pulled Harry back taking him into a different room before he does anything he regrets.

"So what did she say?" Liam huffed sitting down, "Well she knew I met my mate for some reason - maybe she sensed it?" I spoke and they looked shocked, "Who? you never told us" Zayn spoke, and I looked at the floor, "Louis" I spoke quietly, knowing it would bring up memories of Perrie. "I think she's going to kill him, she said she wanted revenge and I can't let her do that, I've waited too long for him and I can't lose him now" I whimpered, they were about to speak but I didn't want them too "I'm going to feed El Diablo" I sniffled walking outside to the garage. I opened the door to be attacked by my doberman, "Woah Boy calm down" I spoke sitting down with him.

I've had him for about 2 years now, he's getting big, sometimes I just sit in here with him and talk about my problems, he doesn't answer back but then again neither does my journal. I scrunched his ears, then put some food into his bowl and filled up his water. The garage door opened and Liam came in. I stood up and  El Diablo stopped eating and growled at Liam, I patted his back and he went back to eating his food, "Look, i'm sorry Dani but I couldn't kill her, she was my mate, You wouldn't want louis to die, would you?" Liam asked, How dare he say that. "Louis hasn't done anything wrong, he didn't nearly kill my best friend, he didn't brainwash my family, Liam I can't stay mad at you because your my family but I wish you just told us and I don't want her to kill Louis" I cried to him, he came up to me and hugged me tight, I wrapped my arms around his waist, he really was like my older brother. "we'll keep them here, the humans. We need to keep them safe, Even though I don't like humans, I'll promise to protect them with my life, It's my fault there in this mess, I won't let you lose your mate like I will loose mine" He spoke and I hugged him tighter, I never put it that way, Liam knows his mate is out there, and knows she's not a nice person but he has to live with that, He can't ever love her. The question is, How do we keep them here? They'll find out about our powers, What happens if he doesn't love me back, I can't deal with that.