Chapter 8 - Challenge Excepted!

(THAT NIGHT ROUND GAGE'S HOUSE, IN HIS ROOM)

'RHETT ARE YOU DERANGED?!! WHY WOULD I DANCE TO THAT SONG WITH "HIM"?!!'

Yes, as you guessed, Gage had invited his friends round his house for a sleepover...

They played video games and had fun, they were now dancing to music and making up challenges for each other. 

One of Rhett's so far was the game they were playing called 'Moron' where if someone said they could do something, if someone called 'moron' they had to do what they just said then and there.

It was Brandon's turn, he said that he was able to dance alongside Gage to Work From Home by Fifth Harmony... and as he predicted... Rhett and Wyatt instantly called moron on him... which meant he HAD to do exactly what he had just said... (doesn't surprise me)

Rhett then changed the song to the song Brandon mentioned, and grinned

'This ought to be good...' Wyatt said as Gage stood up, helping Brandon to his feet in the process

'Well... i guess it "is" a good idea, so... why not?'

Gage said as he spun Brandon around and held him close, Wyatt and Rhett filmed the WHOLE thing (I mean... WHY THE NETFLIX NOT?!)

Eventually... the four got tired of dancing and playing games, they soon shut off the music and got into bed...