Chapter 13 - Instant Heartbreak

WARNING: SADDEST CHAPTER IN THIS STORY! EVER!!

...Rhett had tears streaming down his face, he was screaming with sadness as he wailed about the news...

...Gage hugged Brandon as the pair cried together, wrapped in each others arms...

...Acapela was crying as he patted Tyder on the back, who was in tears...

...Somberay looked at the ground as tears fell from his eyes...

...And Wyatt was horrified...

...Viento had just told them that... that...

...

...May-Lee had passed away...

'WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING TO ME?!! WHY DIDN'T YOU DO SOMETHING?!!'

Rhett screamed at Viento, who himself was torn by the fact May-Lee was gone

'Like I said: I have NO idea "how" he died! i just found him in his room and he was in bed and he didn't wa-'

Rhett then slapped him straight across the face and shouted as tears continued to flow down his face.

'-I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT!! WE JUST LOST ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS I HAD AND YOUR SAYING THERE "WASN'T" A REASON FOR HIS DEATH?!! YOU LIAR!! THERE MUST BE A REASON!!!'

Rhett screamed as he hit the floor in a break of sadness...

Brandon then looked angrily at Viento and growled at him

'VIENTO! AS PRINCE OF CYBER CITY AND "YOUR" OVERLORD! I DEMAND AN ANSWER TO MAY-LEE'S DEATH THIS INSTANT!!'

Viento just looked in fright at him, his purple wings drooped at he sight of the angry princes glare

'I-I SWEAR I DON'T KNOW!!!'

Gage just stood there...

...

...

'Why did he go?'...

...