Chapter 5 - 3 words: GIANT MUTANT PIGEON

(If your wondering: YES i included this as the song because memes -_-...) 

After a few seconds... a large, mutant, 4 winged PIGEON flew in through the roof!

it swooped down and grabbed Wyatt, picking him up in his larger than life claws as it let out a loud screech...

Acapela then ran back and skidded to a halt, he then spread his wings and charged forward

'HORIZON RACERS!! GET TO THE SKY BOUND FIELD A-S-A-P!!'

he shouted as the other 4 Horizon Racers joined him in the air, charging forward and springing off the floor and into the air.

Of course, Brandon didn't know what he meant, but when he did he flew up into the air as his blue, white and black wings unfurled out behind him. 

'WOAH! WAIT FOR ME GUYS!!' 

Brandon shouted as he ran after the other 5 and jumped up, his wings flapped as he forced himself off the floor, he then spun as he flew up to join the others in the air.

Gage and Rhett then looked up, they couldn't get up there to help, but then... Rhett had an idea...

'Gage! i got a plan, why don't we head upstairs! we can watch from the-'

Just then, Acapela then darted toward the ground, he then glided over to Rhett and threw 2 stones at him: one green one and one red one

'Use them! they'll get you a set of temporary wings!'

He shouted as he flew back up, dodging a blast from the sky (that was probably May-Lee missing the giant pigeon by one Quintilian feet... again...)

...Viento then fired a purple beam of tar at the pigeon, but it missed and vanished as soon as the pigeon dodged it. Wyatt then screamed like a five year old as the pigeon somersaulted in the air, dodging all the teams attacks in the process.

Gage and Rhett then activated the 2 gems they were given, and in a burst of white light...   

...A pair of wings appeared behind them

Rhett's were like butterfly wings (similar to May-Lee's, but they were red and white  instead of neon pink)

and Gage's were like 2 large green and white triangles that were attached to his back, which allowed him to fly really fast!   

The two then flew into the air, as they did, Gage charged a flare like attack and threw it as he spun in a circle. it hit the pigeon, but it didn't do much...

Gage then charged a more powerful attack, it did a "bit" more damage than the last one... but still... no harm was done, it only made the monster angrier than ever!

The pigeon then screeched as he blasted a beam at Rhett from it's beak, as it did, Rhett formed a shield of red around him, he then formed it into a red moon shaped blade and threw it straight at the pigeon...