conor Maynard-Love

4 o'clock at starbucks

I walked into a warm cosy smelling Starbucks.I scanned the room and saw Conor Sitting in the corner.Slowly I walked over to him.

"Hiya Conor,"I grinned whiles he wrapped me in a hug and kissed the top of my head.

"Heya babe what ya wanna talke 'bout?"

"Urm well you might wanna sit down,or lie down maybe or just go to sleep,"

"Elly,Come on Spill it," He ordered taking a seat.

"Okay,Okay, I'm Pregnant..."

"What,Babes Prgenant?"

"Yeah, please don't be mad,"

"I'm not,How far gone are you?"

"A month, sorry I didn't tell you,"

"It's ok babe," He smiled.I was about to talk but his Phone beebed.He pulled it out and sighed.

"Sorry Baby girl gotta go, Recording thingy things,"He joked,standing up.

"Okay well I'll text later,"

"See ya," He hugged me before walkeding out the shop.I got uo and walked home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:)

"Hi Elly How'd it go?"

"Fine at least he knows now,"

"Good Good, Oh and urm you forgot your phone and your Oscar acidentally dropped it in the sink,which was full of water.."

"OMG I said I was gonna text Conor later,This is the second time now what was he evan doing with it?"

"He was...I not sure, I have tried drying it out but It still wont work so use your old one for know and I'll get you another one tommorow,"

"Fine,"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:)

2 MONTHS LATER

"God there you are Conor i've been here for 10 minutes now what kept you?"

"Sorry Baby, You know what the meeting people are like,"

"Fine whatever," I grinned showing he was forgiven.

"Elly ," The sonographer called my name

Me and Conor walked into the room and I lay down.The nurse pulled up my shirt and put some freezing gel on my tummy.She hmmd and mmmmmmmd then she said "I'm just going to go and get a senior member,"

I looked at conor he smiled and whispered"It'll be okay don't worry," Soon a man came in looked at the screen he also hmmmmd and mmmmmmmmd a bit.He lokked at me and Conor and said "Your going to have twins,"

"Oh"I said