Arguments brew and so does tea.

A/N : I AM QUITE PLEASED WITH THIS CHAPTERS TITLE, YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING ARUGMENTS BREW AND SO DOES TEA? WHAT THE HELL...? WELL AS YOU REA THE CHAPTER IT WILL OR SHOULD MAKE SENSE. IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER JUST ASK ME.

--------------------------------------------------

Elly's P.O.V

I slammed the front door shut. I had just been to the hospital. No not for me. To see my lil sister. She was born Premature. As soon as my Mum held her she had a name- Jessie-May. Everybody thinks its a great name and it suits the little blue eyed baby.

Slowly, I walked -well waddled as it was around 3 weeks 'till the babies were born!-into the living room. Conor was sitting on the sofa staring blankley at his twitter mentions. I sighed sitting down next to him. "They sayin' horrid things again babe?" I asked. News had soon spread about Noah and Gracie. Some called her a slut others were fond of bitch.

"What ya think Elly?" Conor snapped at me. I thought I was ment to be the moody one you know I am the pregnant one.

"Conor, why are you talking to me like that? Like I'm dirt. I havn't done anything. And I'm fed up of it, Ypur a;ways in a mood,"I spoke calmly. Conor just looked at me. He had never heard me talk like this before. In a way I did kind of feel like I was under his spell. I carried on," You can't deny he is yours forever. And If you don't stop think of yourself and the things people are calling ya, and don't sort you priorites out then I will leave. Not just your flat but you. Conor I'm not kiddin either.

Conor just looked again. He opened his mouth to speak but I started to scream. Not at him. I was in so much pain. "Babes? whats wrong?" Conor shot up and stood infront of me.

"WHAT DO YOU THINKS WRONG! The Babies Are Coming!" I shouted. Conor began to run aroun like a healess chicken. He was paniking And he knew it.

2 HOURS LATER

I was sat here Cradling little Syke, Conor was sat next to me holding Sasha. Yes out little girls. Conor had eventually got himslef sorted. Both the babies are fine. They just like to be early not late as the midwife had said twins are like that.

Skye Holly Megan Maynard 7lbs 6onces 28/05/12

Sasha Holly Grace Maynard 7 lbs 8ounces 25/05/12