Conor Maynard-love

• Dedicated to My gr8 Fansxx

Elly's P.O.V

I sat staring out of the window of Conors Car.He noticed me sighing and muttered "Elly don't worry,"

"I'm not,"I tutted shaking my head like a mad man. He laughed."Theres My Jelly Elly,"

"Urm we had a rule 'bout that Mister,"I said

"Did we?"He joked"Your worried about your Mum,"

"Mum has two spair rooms she wil need one for her baby and She does only have a limted patince,"

"Then stay with me,in my flat then I can help,"He suggested

"You.Help.Oh Conor,"I spluttered

"What,oh well yeah I'll give them a cuddle,"

"Yeah thats about right,I dunno though,I'll talk to my Mum,"I aid as he pulled up outside my very adverge house witha dieing pottedplant outside the front door,"You want me to come in with you?"

"Yeah Please,"I smiled as we got out the car.He gripped my hand(okay I gripped his,big deal) and we walked up the drive.I pulled out my key and walked into the biege hall."MUM ARE YOU HOME!"I hollered.

"Yes In the kitchen Elly,"I walked into the kitchen closly followed by conor.The clock clicked its usal gentle sound,and the light shone off the red kitchen tiles.Mum was standing by the kettle pouring herself a cp of tea-she would call it a cuppa.

"Mum I'mhavingtwins," I garbled.

"Hu,What your having twins?"

"Yeah two girls identical."

"Oh Baby girl,"My mum cuddled me"any names?".Typical Mum.

"Kinda, its easyer knowing what we are having.Annie and Beth, and Mollie and Millie."

"Oh they are so sweet,I thought of a name earlyer,for my lil girl,Clover,"

"Thats sweet ,wait girl?"

"yes I'm having a girl,"

"Yessssssssss Urm Mum?"I

"Can I  move into conore flat?"