Marked

-=Ban's POV=-

"OI! BAAAAAAAAAAN! HURRY UP WITH THAT ORDER!" The cap'n screamed at me right outside the kitchen.

"Cap'n, I'm not deaf. Just one second." I say back to him as I put some seasoning and herbs on something like a pork bowl.

The princess walks up to me. "Shall I take the meal to the table now Sir Ban?"

I nod and untie my apron and hang it on a hook by the entrance to the kitchen. Elizabeth took the meal, and I went over to the bar to where the cap'n was since there were no more orders due to it being almost the end of the day, and the tavern should be closing soon.

The sound of people laughing and talking filled the tavern. My mind started wandering into the future and I started wondering if I could ever get Elaine back, if I want a family someday. "I will get Elaine back. She will be mine." I say to myself.

"What was that Ban?" The cap'n says.

"Hm?" I turn to face him. "I was juts thinking to myself." I answer.

"Okay then. Hey Ban can you help me start moving the rest of these people out? It's closing time so..."

"Will do cap'n." I say as we both start walking around to the tables and having the last of the customers finish up their business here and then leaving.

When the last of the people left, everyone started cleaning up. The cap'n was polishing bottles of ale, Elizabeth and Diane went to go pick berries, king did... absolutely nothing, and gowther disappeared again.

I was wiping off the tables when the door swung open and an armored figure stumbles in.

"Excuse me, but we're closed." I say not really bothering to see who it is.

The figure doesn't stop, and it's knees seem to buckle cause they collapse but catch themselves on the bar counter.

The cap'n runs into the room after hearing the sound of metal slamming against something. He runs over to the person and lays the person's arm on his shoulders and gives them support.

King floated in the room, yawned and instantly froze when he saw the surprise guest. "GUYS THAT'S A HOLY KNIGHT!"

I look at the armored person and realize that it's the armor of a Holy Knight's. "Why should we be worried about a Holy Knight? Aren't they on our side now? Or at least most of them?" I ask.

"Well we shouldn't have to... but if you remember and actually had a brain *cough* Ban *cough-" "-what?" I interrupt. "-exactly... if you remember correctly though, this armor belonged to the Holy Knight that tried to kill us earlier." King points out.

"Yeah I know." The cap'n says, very bluntly.

I look back and forth between the two of them. "SHE WANTED TO KILL US!" I yell at the two.

"Again, I know." The cap'n repeats.

I was just about to say something when Elizabeth and Diane walked through the tavern door.

"We've gathered your berries sir Meli-" The princess started saying but also froze at the sight of the Holy Knight.

"C-Cap'n... isn't that the Holy Knight from earlier?" Diane asks.