six.

daniel's pov

     all day i couldn't stop thinking about her. i didn't know if she was okay or not. it scared me. i went onto twitter for the first time since i saw the tag. i went to her account and saw that she tweeted. "oh thank god she's okay" i said to myself. she didn't answer my messages until one am. all she sent was a heart. i sighed and felt relieved. at least she was okay.

     i woke up the next morning feeling slightly better. i got up and took a shower before getting ready for rehearsals with the boys. when i finished, i went back to twitter and saw a tweet from lauren.

lauren:"new video out in ten minutes xx"

lauren: "here's the video that explains everything"

     i immediately clicked on the video and watched it

     i immediately clicked on the video and watched it. i couldn't believe what i was hearing. by the end of the video, i was in tears. i went to snapchat, and went to lauren's contact.

darling: lauren, what's your number? i wanna facetime.

lauren: ***-***-****

darling: thanks

     i put the number into my phone and hit the word "facetime". i patiently waited a few seconds before reading "connecting...". there sat a beautiful girl, staring at me. her hair was even shinier and darker than photos. she had little makeup on, and clothing that fit her top half perfectly. she had a black hat on to cover her bed head i'm guessing. i was snapped out of my thoughts when she snapped her fingers and asked, "uh danny? you there?". "uh yeah of course" i replied nervously.

     we were on facetime for four hours. i learned a lot about her. everything from her favorite color, to what her kindergarten teacher was. she's a lot of fun to talk to. every word she said, i started to fall for her more and more. we had to end the call because i had rehearsals and she had an appointment at the studio. i went to instagram and posted a picture i screenshotted from our call.

105K likes|5K comments

seaveydaniel: she's a lotta fun

comments

whydontwefan: aww does danny have a girlfriend?!

daddydaniel: did she leave the man whore?!

seaveydaniel: @.whydontwefan no but she has a boyfriend named carter :)

seaveydaniel: @.daddydaniel sadly, no

lauren: fuck you danny. the first photo of me on your feed and i look like shit

seaveydaniel: @.lauren as if. you always look beautiful

carterreynolds: hey! i told you to back the fuck off my girl! watch your back man

seaveydaniel: @.carterreynolds fight me. you think i care? she can do so much better than you

jackaverymusic: daniel finally grew a pair holyy

jacksnoodles: show him daniel!

hater1: she's a slut. you could do better danny.

laurenstan: we hate carter tbh. please danny fuck him up