Part 5

Dan went back to living a normal life and after a few hours of writing a few songs thinking about the next tour which is coming up in a few weeks, he felt tired and fell asleep on the sofa. Kyle's cat came and curled up next to him.

Dan was having a night mare about Kyle on the plane lying dead with his girlfriend. These voices kept haunting him saying 'Why did you just sit there? Why didn't you do anything? You just sat there watching Kyle die.'

Dan woke up panting. He was scared. The lights were still on his note book was still on his lap, his pencil had rolled onto the floor. Dan sat up, he felt something furry he looked round and there these 2 bright green eyes just staring at him, which made him jump, well, it made him fall off the sofa.

"Whoa! You are one creepy and quiet cat!" Dan said as he got up from the floor. "But at the same time you are friendly and very cute as Kyle always says." Dan had a flash back to his night mare.

Dan looked at the time on his watch it said 2:12 in the morning. He decided to go up stairs and got into his pj's and got into bed and fell fast asleep very quickly, all stretched out on a huge double bed all cosy in the duvet.

A few hours later Dan woke up with a cat on his face, which was asleep, some how. So Dan pulled the cat of his face gently and placed the cat on his lap as he sat up against the head board. Dan started to stroke the cat, and the cat started purring.
He thought to himself 'why would any cat want to sleep on this face?'
'I understand if its because of the fluffy hair but I mean, my nose is really pointy and it would just feel weird having this thing digging into your body!' Dan carried on stroking the cat for a while until the cat leaped off Dan's lap and meowed at dan for food.

Dan got out of bed and went to feed the cat. After he fed the cat he made a cup of coffee using kyle's coffee machine and turned the tv on and sat down on the sofa.

He changed the channel to the BBC news channel. After a few minutes of watching the news, the missing plane report came on.