Chapter 11

"Order in my court room!" The judge yells trying to regain control. "Order in my court room!"

"Miss Hathaway, what do you have to say for yourself?" The judge asks after the room quiets down.

"I'm sorry for being so loud?" Rose says in true Rosemarie Hathaway style. "We didn't get a noise complaint so I had no idea." Her expression shines with pure innocence. Muffled laughter and murmurs of shock course through the room.

"Mr. Belikov what do you have to say?" The judge says turning to me.

"I aim to please." I casually shrug with a smug look on my face, my eyes never leaving Rose's. "We'll try and be quieter next time." Rose's face lights up with amusement.

"He's bluffing!" A strong female voice calls from behind me. I recognize that voice, Tasha. My eyes harden, but they don't leave Rose. "Guardian, or, Mr. Belikov is a very dedicated man. He's honorable and respectable. He would NEVER get involved with a student, nonetheless someone he is mentoring. AND he would never risk his hard earned reputation by getting mixed up with an underage girl and the academy's problem child." She said with a smug look on her face. She did make a valid point and anyone who knew me would believe her. My jaw tightens as the room erupts into chaos. I hear whispers spreading like wild fire,

"It's true...a dhampir and dhampir...scandalous...he's just protecting her...lies, all lies...would never" My knuckles turn white by the pressure I'm putting on my balled fists. Rose and I don't break our eye contact the entire time. We know each other so well, we know what we want, what we need to do.

I run to her as she stands to meet me. Our embrace is full of heat and passion. Pure animal rage coursing through my fingertips as I ravage her body. Just like the stolen kiss in the gym back at St. Vladimir's, the time she first figured me out - my constant battle to stay in control. She was right, I do battle daily to stay in control and today I don't want to, I want to lose control.

My lips are fierce on hers, showing no mercy. She melts into my touch as my lips leave her mouth and move across her jaw line. Her skin is soft and warm against my lips. I steal a lick near her ear, grazing my teeth on her lobe. She raises her chin, exposing her throat for me to nip and leave love bites down her neck. A moan escapes her driving me wild with desire. I faintly hear the judge yelling and the gavel pounding. I don't care. All I care about is my Roza. I press harder against her, pushing her firmly against the edge of the table. I growl as her hands roam my head, pulling at my hair. My fingertips trail alongside her thighs earning me another beautiful moan. Grabbing under her rear, her legs instantly lift, tightening around my waist.

My hands hold her waist, thumbs inward and moving down. She sighs and thrusts her hips forward as my thumbs brush against her covered crotch, she yelps at the surprise. This earns her a growl that I know she loves so much. I push my hips into her, she unfastens her legs from around my waist and spreads them wider against the table. I moan and lean in to kiss her soft, sweet lips. Her tongue meeting my lips, licking them playfully before mine catches hers.

We're lightly flickering the tips of our tongues against eachother when my hands leave her hips and graze the sides of her body. Briefly stopping at her breasts my thumbs tease her nipples. I'm surprised to find they're already hard so I gently tweak them both, rubbing them between my thumb and index finger. She digs her nails into my shoulders, arching her back and pressing her hips into me further beginning to rock in a rhythm of her yearning.

"Oh Roza!" I moan between kisses, by this time my lips found hers again. She grabs my waistband, pulling me even closer. I lay her down slowly on the table, heat radiating off our bodies. I know what I want, she wants it too. The court room is in a panicked frenzy. I feel several sets of strong arms grab my shoulders and arms, at first I resist. Then Rose and I lock eyes and give one last kiss. We both surrender to the guards.

"ORDER IN MY COURT ROOM!" The judge yells a final time. As the room quiets down, I'm escorted to the opposite side of the room as Rose. I quickly glance to the third row - Lissa looks like she's in a state of shock, Christen is amused, Tasha's pissed, and Adrian winks.

"We will adjourn this proceeding until further notice." The judge says. I take a closer look at her and notice she's flushed and fanning herself. Internally I smirk. I look to Rose and she's laughing. Apparently our little display of affection has caused more than a scene.

Scanning the court room I see most Moroi women are fanning themselves looking quite agitated. Adrian catches my attention - he's shaking his head laughing. No doubt he's picked up on the mood in the room too.

"Take her back to her cell." The judge says with shortened breaths.

"And what about him?" The prosecution asks.

"I'll take care of him." I hear the one man I haven't taken notice of yet and I don't particularly want to. Abe. Rose's father. I take a deep breath and stand up taller. He turns to look at me, fire burning in his eyes. No doubt he's protecting his daughter and I'm the biggest threat here.

"No. Take him to a holding cell too."