Chapter Six

Chapter Six

"I'm also a human, a girl and a teenage one. But why it has to be this hard just to be happy? I already can't fell inlove yet I also couldn't have a friends? Just a single one also couldn't. Why it is so unfair? Why I felt like I was some kind of a prison and a robot? Is it that bad to have just a single emotions? Am I going to die if I disobey your orders?" The girl said while fidgeting on her own hands with her head hung low.

"You're really grown a lot." The man infront of her said.

"And i'm just trying to protect you here.." The man continued.

"You don't need to protect me because nothing will happen." The girl then bit her bottom lip.

"How sure you are?" The man asked.

"They love you just because they needed you." He took a deep breath.

"Every little thing that happens in this world has it's own reason. So does for friendship and love as well. No one ever dares to step in a thorn if they'll didn't get anything upon it. It always has it's own reason." The man stared at the girl darkly.

"But since you admit it to yourself that you're a girl as well who wants to explore the world. I'll gave you a chance then." He paused.

"Starting today, i'll let you do whatever you want but you have to promise me - that you-won't-get-hurt even just a bit." He continued as he stood up once again then walk beside the girl. He patted the girl's shoulder.

"I trust you my daughter."

***

Nica's Pov

We we're walking beside the park silently. Wala akong ibang marinig kung hindi ang malakas na pagkabog ng puso ko. I know i shouldn't have acting this way. But i can't help it - my heart does. I tried to catch a glimpse on his face. Nakatulala lang siya sa kawalan. He look like he's thinking of something.

I sigh. Whatever it is, we have to make this things clear now. Bago pa tuluyang mabaliw ang puso't isip ko sa kakaisip.

"W-what do you want to talk about?" I said with all my courage. Napakagat ako ng labi then hung my head low. I couldn't look at his face. I'm afraid I would just get weak if I did.

I felt his eyes staring back at me. I swallowed hard. Maramdaman ko pa lang na tinititigan niya ako - nanghihina na ang tuhod ko. Pano pa kaya kung diretso mismo sa mata ko? Maybe I would just melted on the spot.

I heard him sigh. Huminto rin siya sa paglalakad then faced me.

"About what happen on the bar.." He said in his low voice as if he's thinking if he can continue. I slowly lifted my face. I want to look at him. Can I?

I shut my eyes close then took a deep breath. Why i'm acting this way?

"A-about the bar, about what i've sa--"

"No, you don't have to say sorry." I was gripping on my uniform when I look at him. I look at him on the eyes. Mukha siyang nagulat sa sinabi ko. I guess he didn't expect that.

I exhaled. "It's my fault also. I shouldn't said those words. I know your a guy and I didn't mean too--" He pinch my cheek. Natigilan ako. I froze then look back at him confusingly.

"You look cute when you're explaining." He chuckled softly. Napanganga ako. My heart stops. Did I heared it right?

Ginulo niya yung buhok ko then patted my head like a little kid.