Part 1

HAZELS POV
It was a Saturday morning and I was getting ready to board my flight. I was starting to panic about my decision to move to London. Anxiety flowed through my veins as I prayed I had packed all I needed. I was thinking about seven separate topics at once until I remembered my friend Phil Lester. He lived in the UK.

' No. He lives in Manchester I'll never see him' I thought to myself

' you haven't talked to him in a while. How would you know if he moved or not' I argued against my thoughts

' He said he was fine in Manchester I'm sure he's still there'

' you should call him'

' Call him. NEVER. He FORGOT about me. He found a better friend. A friend he could talk to in real life.'

' but you can meat him now in real life'

' But I won't'

'TEXT HIM'

'NO'

'CHECK HIS YOUTUBE ACCOUNT'

I had forgotten that was how we met. The early days of YouTube you could comment on someone's video and end up talking to each other for ages. I went against half of my instincts and checked his Chanel. I typed AmazingPhil into YouTubes search bar. First thing to pop up was him. I go to click on it but then my flight was called for boarding. I was in Business Class which for some reason came with free wifi. Always a good thing.

'GO BACK TO YOUTUBE '

' No I'm going to sleep and watch the movie they put on'

' NOPE'

Once again I caved in and opened my laptop. I clicked on his most recent video "I GOT ATTACKED BY A
SQUIRREL" I was watching it and his sense of humor is exactly the same.   I was casually watching the video when I heard him say "Flew to Florida, then back to London."

' Maybe he does live in London' I thought
' Meh it's a big city. I'll never run into him.'
After what seamed like years, the plane safely landed and I headed to baggage. I had bought a neon suitcase just so I would be able to find it. Getting into the country was easy enough, but kinda scary. I had finally made it out and got into a taxi to my new apartment.