Part 6

I bought most of the things I needed from IKEA and left. Most of my stuff was going to be delivered the following week. I put my new pastel coral blue sheets on my bed and put some fairy lights around my head board.
" I wish I could have brought more things with me" I thought to myself.  My room didn't feel like my room. It felt fake. I looked through my suitcase to find the painting my father had made for me before he passed away. Phil was with me through that. It was a hard year. High school drama plus never seeing the man who helped raise you. I felt horrible leaving my mom alone in the US. I barely had a proper goodbye with her because of her schedule. I missed living ten minutes away from her. I missed my old house.
"This is it Hazel. What you've always wanted. Living in London. Now your not happy. Way to go."  That's how things always were with me. I would wish and wish for the coolest things to happen, and when they did I was disappointed. There was nothing keeping me going. Then my train of thoughts was disrupted my a bing coming from my phone
Philip- hay. Sorry to bother you. But you said you were working in the film industry right?  What are you working on?
Hazel- I can't say much about it but let's say I'm working on a big movie. 😉
Philip-OMG That's so cool. That's what you always wanted to do right?
Hazel-yah. Very excited my first day is Wednesday. At least they give me some time to adjust.
Philip - Yah. Well before you start working, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?
Hazel-  Yah of course!! I wanted to find somethings to make my apartment more hazel like. Do you wanna check out some places tomorrow and get some nick nacks?
Philip- Yah sure!! Around 12 ish??
Hazel-fine by me. Wanna come over here so I can look at what we've got to work with?
Philip-sure! Just send me your address.
Hazel it's *I don't know lane* see you later
Philip-k byeee

                             PHILS POV
"There are you happy" I said to dan once hazel and mine conversation was over
"Yes I am. Very proud of you" he responded laughing " she invited you over to her place be happy"
" were literally going to decorate her house.  Thats not very romantic" I laughed
"You'll get there. I believe in you. I'm gonna go ask Jemma if she wants to come over. Is that fine by you?"
"Yah it's cool" I said instantly regretting my usage of the word cool.
•                                     •                                            •

"So Phil's dating this new girl" dan told his girlfriend
"Oh really?" She asked surprised "what did you guys meet on tinder or something she asked
"No. We met back in 2008 but she's in London to work on a movie" I said cheerfully "and we're not dating."
"You shouldn't. She sounds boring. 2008 was so long ago. Find yourself a new trendy girl" Jemma said. This is why I don't like her. She's always trying to set me up with someone . I've met all her friends and there all as annoying as her.
"Meh. I'll be in the office." I said walking away not wanting to be near her.
"Phil." Dan whined. "Your going to miss American Horror Story"
"Oh well" I puffed

-WHILE WRITING THIS MY WINDOW WAS OPEN AND I COULD HEAR CRICKETS AND CARS ON THE HIGHWAY NEAR ME SND I CAN SEE AND HEAR PLANES LANDING NOT TO FAR AWAY FROM ME BUT I KID U NOT I JUST HEARD A WOMAN SAY " Hello" THSTS IT. NOTHING ELSE. WTFFFF-