Chapter Ten

Wow, chapter ten already... Enjoy!

I woke up the next morning without a bucket of water dumped on me.

I look over at Tay and decide that he needs a taste of his own medicine. So, I run to the bathroom and grab a bucket, he had probably left it there thinking he'd need it again.

Filling it halfway I slowly make my way to his bed. Looking at him, I mumbled just loud enough to wake him up.

"Paybacks a bitch." Then dumped the icy cold water on him.

"AHHHHH!" The satisfaction from that screech was unreal.

Now you know what it feels like you little brat.

"Why you-" I cut him off by attacking him and tackling him to the ground.

Once I get off him I stare at his face, laughing.

"You b-," He wheezed out, attempting to regain his breath. "You bloody winded me. How much do you weigh lady?!"

I gasped in face shock. Sending a glare and ignoring him, I go downstairs to get food.

"Mornin' mum. What's cooking?" I say as I smell the smell that any teen, or person, wants to smell in the morning.

My jaw drops when I see the food on the table and I wipe away the drewl dripping out of my mouth.

My mum chuckles knowingly. Turning around, she grabs a piece of toast out of the toaster and starts putting slices of banana on it.

I look at her questionably. As she puts it on a plate and slides it over to me sitting next to the table full of food, I question her sanity.

"Your breakfast is served, my daughter". The glint in her eye that has been gone for too long now was back.

"Mum... Are you okay in the head?" I question cautiously.

I mean, she has all this food, laid out on the table and here she was giving me a piece of toast.

"Nonsense idiot. The food is there for your friends, Ría, right? And Fire. Dante too. Oh, I cooked some for me as well, but by the time I realized that there were five people, I had run out of food. Sorry" I look at Lucy like she had just grown a full beard.

Finishing my toast while glaring at Tay, I hear my phone ding.

Ría: Oi asshole, what's your address. You haven't told me and I'm meant to be meeting you in half an hour.

I look up, embarrassed. Quickly, I reply with my address.

Fire had been dropped off by his father after we had texted him.

35 minutes later, a loud bang erupts from our door.

"I'll get it," I say to my mum, Tay, and Fire as I dart out to the small front door.

"Heyyyy!" Ría said, strutting inside like she owns the place.

She says hello to everybody, then pauses when she sees Fire.

"And, who are you? I love your hair." Ría asks, walking over to Fire and starts playing with his hair.

"I'm Fire. Who you?" He says while poking her forehead.

"Ría bitch." She tells him, staring up from her 5.5-foot hight at his 5.9-foot frame.

"Hi, Ría bitch. How are you today" He says mockingly, challenging her with his brownish green eyes.

Before she can open her mouth, Dante comes walking over with his tall 6.1-foot muscular body, raising his eyebrows at both of them.

Ría's large captivating blue eyes bore into Tays blue ones, Ría narrows hers and glares at Tay.