Chapter 1

"Miko! What are those things?!" Tyler was currently running from a giant purple and black robot. Well actually 2 giant purple and black robots.
"Decepticons!" The rebellious student shouted over her shoulder.
"Decepti-what?" Tyler said confused.
Then the deceptions shot at them.
Both girls died...

Hah! Just kidding. Actually before I tell you what REALLY happened, let's start at the very beginning. 12 hours ago.
My name is Tyler Galathynius. Yes I know what your thinking.
Tylers a boys name. Well my dad meant to spell Taylor but he was so shocked about my birth that he accidentally put Tyler on my birth certificate.
I actually like my name. Its not some girly name with some stupid meaning like 'the sacred flower' or some crap like that. Anyways I'm babbling. Time to get to it!
.......

My day begins just like any other 24 year olds day starts.
Wake uuuup.
Press snooze and sleep late.
Frantically take shower.
Frantically Get dressed.
Frantically Eat food.
Frantically Start car.
Get to work on time.
Fail!
"Mrs. Galathynius! I see your late. Again. Do you have an explanation that might save your job?" The principle asks me. Your probably thinking 'she's the schools counselor she'll just act sweet and tell the truth' . WRONG!
Que the fake crying.
"O-oh it was t-terrible. There was a c-car wreck on the r-road! T-the little kids didn't m-make it..." I cleverly came up with.
"How terrible. That's awful. I hope their parents are all right..." the principal states.
"Ohh yes sir me too. I should probably get to work now." And with a sweet smile, I'm on my way.
What's that? Is that my conscience?
What'd you say? Im still acting like a teenager and making up poor excuses to save my ass?
Huh. I never thought of that before.
Maybe I should start acting more mature.......NOPE!
That's why the kids here love me as their councilor. I act like one of them.
Speaking of which..
The door to my office opened with a click.
I looked up from my stupid paperwork.
"Miko! In trouble again?" I asked.
"Uggg yes! Just because I doze off in class does not mean I'm on drugs! Stupid old lady." Miko murmured.
"Maybe you shouldn't doze off in class." I stated smiling sweetly.
"Hey! Who's side are you on?"
Miko asked defensively.
"Well technically.. my job requires me to be on the stupid old lady's side but secretly I'm on yours. Just earlier I fell asleep on my desk and the principle walked in. I had to make up some stupid excuse about being allergic to dust mites." I said cleverly.
"How old are you?" Miko had an eyebrow raised and just as I was about to speak she said, "rhetorical question."
I gave her a look and she stood up.
"Well I'd better get to class.. love ya." She said.
"Love you too kid. Stay outta trouble." She snorted and walked out.
I smirked and got back to my paperwork.
......
"Finally!" I said as the last bell finally rang.
I packed my stuff up and bolted for the door.
"Hey Tyler." A lot of kids greeted.
You see, I don't like formalities so I let the kids call me by my first name. It makes them more comfortable.
As I ran to the door ,the only thing on my mind was food.
KO burgers worked out fine.
I got in my car and started the engine.
I made it to the fast food restaurant. God, K.O. burgers made the best fries I think I've ever tasted.
hey there's Miko. She was sitting on the curb. It looked like she was waiting for someone.
I was just about ready to order when a purple and black car slammed into my own car.
Miko shouted at jack who was peering out of the window.
"Tyler! Run!" Miko yelled.
"I'm sorry to inform you Miko but you cannot run from a car accident." I stated sadly.
"No! I mean RUN!" She pointed behind me to a purple and....black...giant robot.
Huh.
"AHHHHHHHH!!!" Time to book it.
I frantically opened the car door and scrambled out.
Miko grabbed my arm as jack bolted inside.
We ran for dear life.
All of a sudden another purple and black car/ robot thing appeared beside the other one.
How the hell was I gonna outrun one of those with my puny short legs. Well short for them anyway. I was a wopping 5'10.
Okay back to running.
Que the action music.
(Sorry your phones dead)
(What?! You let my baby die?!?!)
(No you let your baby die)
(Well I'll say good day to you sir!)
Sorry no action music for running.
Anyways now they were shooting at us and I was having a pretty particularly bad time trying not to crap myself.
"Hop on!" I looked beside me and almost died of relief. Jack had a blue motorcycle . Miko and I gratefully climbed the motorcycle and sped away from town.
Then the motorcycle came to a sudden stop gently slinging us off.
Then it transformed into a beautiful goddess looking robot.
She flipped and dodged bullets.
She then slung out blades that seemed to protrude from her metal forearms.
It took a total of 30 seconds before both decepticons were dead on the ground.
We kinda all just stood in silence for a moment.
"What now?" I asked.
"Now you meet team prime."